- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Mar 2018
LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT of the Association of Consultant Architects
You and your practice will then enjoy:
- Use of the ACA logo on your stationery and website.
- Partners and Directors may use of the suffix ACArch.
- Free entry in the illustrated ACA Directory.
- Discounted rates at ACA and Alliance Steering Group Events.
- 25% off ACA Publications.
- Regular membership emails and newsletters with information on issues relevant to practice.
- Up to date planning guidance from ACAPAG, the ACA Planning Action Group
- The new, exclusive ACA/Towergate PII Scheme which is highly competitive and includes a full contract review service.
To see how the ACA supports practice please look at our latest newsletter at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai55dc0wpd6j0yl/ACA%20News%20Summer%202017%E2%80%A2.pdf?dl=0
MA RIBA MRTPI ACArch FRSA
See 2018 Planning update with the National Planning Forum:
Featured articles and news
When is there a right to light, and what happens if it is obstructed?
What would the nationalisation of economic infrastructure mean for GB?
A new guide to improving value by reducing design error.
We've reached 80,000 page views a day and 10,000 registered users. Why not join them?
A masterplan is a framework within which a location is encouraged to develop or change. Read our introductory article.
New consultation announced on a specialist Housing Court to settle landlord-tenant disputes.
ICE responds to a transport consultation advising the government to make decisions enabling more inclusive cities.
BRE and Loughborough University complete first phase refurbishment of demonstration home.
How the risk of collapse of fibrous plaster ceilings is being addressed in theatres.
If you’re a great writer and have practical experience of the construction industry, it could be you.
Frustrated by long documents or technical jargon? Put off by sign-up forms or costs? Take this 5 min survey to help improve construction knowledge.