- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 22 Apr 2019
You and your practice will then enjoy:
- Use of the ACA logo on your stationery and website.
- Partners and Directors may use of the suffix ACArch.
- Free entry in the illustrated ACA Directory.
- Discounted rates at ACA and Alliance Steering Group Events.
- 25% off ACA Publications.
- Regular membership emails and newsletters with information on issues relevant to practice.
- Up to date planning guidance from ACAPAG, the ACA Planning Action Group
- The new, exclusive ACA/Towergate PII Scheme which is highly competitive and includes a full contract review service.
To see how the ACA supports practice please look at our latest newsletter at https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ua5mkjk47tjlhx/ACA_News_Autum_2018_emailvsn.pdf?dl=0
MA RIBA MRTPI ACArch FRSA
Immediate Past President
Featured articles and news
Tackling domestic abuse.
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.