- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Mar 2018
LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT of the Association of Consultant Architects
You and your practice will then enjoy:
- Use of the ACA logo on your stationery and website.
- Partners and Directors may use of the suffix ACArch.
- Free entry in the illustrated ACA Directory.
- Discounted rates at ACA and Alliance Steering Group Events.
- 25% off ACA Publications.
- Regular membership emails and newsletters with information on issues relevant to practice.
- Up to date planning guidance from ACAPAG, the ACA Planning Action Group
- The new, exclusive ACA/Towergate PII Scheme which is highly competitive and includes a full contract review service.
To see how the ACA supports practice please look at our latest newsletter at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai55dc0wpd6j0yl/ACA%20News%20Summer%202017%E2%80%A2.pdf?dl=0
MA RIBA MRTPI ACArch FRSA
See 2018 Planning update with the National Planning Forum:
Featured articles and news
Intricate inlays and beautiful patterns can be created with waterjet cutting.
The phrase ‘time at large’ describes the situation where there is no date for completion, or it has become invalid.
The Maldives is under threat from climate change. Read this report from BRE on their potential involvement in the region.
MHCLG update states there are still 124 private high-rise buildings with unsafe cladding and no remediation plan.
Starting a new built environment degree? We have a wide range of resources aimed at students.
Former railway chief James Blake says trust and control are key to successful infrastructure projects.
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
May outlines a new funding strategy for housing associations and says the 'stigma' of social housing needs to end.
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.
This article offers some basic rules to follow when writing your next specification.
The iconic Mackintosh Building will definitely be rebuilt, board chairwoman confirms.