- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Nov 2017
LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT of the Association of Consultant Architects
You and your practice will then enjoy:
- Use of the ACA logo on your stationery and website.
- Partners and Directors may use of the suffix ACArch.
- Free entry in the illustrated ACA Directory.
- Discounted rates at ACA and Alliance Steering Group Events.
- 25% off ACA Publications.
- Regular membership emails and newsletters with information on issues relevant to practice.
- Up to date planning guidance from ACAPAG, the ACA Planning Action Group
- The new, exclusive ACA/Towergate PII Scheme which is highly competitive and includes a full contract review service.
Towergate PI are sponsoring free membership for UK practices for three years.
To see how the ACA supports practice please look at our latest newsletter at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai55dc0wpd6j0yl/ACA%20News%20Summer%202017%E2%80%A2.pdf?dl=0
Please join the ACA today by signing up at http://www.ACArchitects.co.uk and give the profession greater voice with government and in our industry.
MA RIBA MRTPI ACArch FRSA
Featured articles and news
Whole-life costs consider all costs associated with the life of a building, from inception to disposal. Find out more here.
Reports emerge of injuries caused by Apple employees colliding with the campus' glazed walls.
The winners of NIC's ideas competition on transforming the Cambridge to Oxford arc discuss their concept.
Create new habitats and improve air quality and wellbeing.
New report provides 12 key actions which could close the structural talent gap in the construction industry.
These can be used to find out whether a proposed development is likely to be approved. Read more here.
Studying a built environment degree? Check out our helpful student resources section.
New BRE research paper explores how blockchain technology can benefit the built environment industry.
Timber is a natural carbon sink, but it must not end up in landfill at the end of its useful life.
BSRIA has collaborated with the Department of Health on research into air permeability in isolation rooms.