- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 22 Apr 2019
You and your practice will then enjoy:
- Use of the ACA logo on your stationery and website.
- Partners and Directors may use of the suffix ACArch.
- Free entry in the illustrated ACA Directory.
- Discounted rates at ACA and Alliance Steering Group Events.
- 25% off ACA Publications.
- Regular membership emails and newsletters with information on issues relevant to practice.
- Up to date planning guidance from ACAPAG, the ACA Planning Action Group
- The new, exclusive ACA/Towergate PII Scheme which is highly competitive and includes a full contract review service.
To see how the ACA supports practice please look at our latest newsletter at https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ua5mkjk47tjlhx/ACA_News_Autum_2018_emailvsn.pdf?dl=0
MA RIBA MRTPI ACArch FRSA
Immediate Past President
Featured articles and news
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.
Avoiding 'winner's curse' and other useful info.
Developing test methods for video flame/smoke detectors
Waiting for a new deal ...but will funding materialise?