- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 07 Feb 2019
Lighting and health infographic
For more information, see Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
Click on the image below to open a larger version.
See more Construction industry infographics.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 7 ways better lighting can improve your health.
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE Expert Collection 6 Daylight and shading.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Cheshire Oaks: Marks and Spencer
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Daylit space.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting
- Human-centric lighting.
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting and health FB 74.
- Natural light.
- Site layout planning for daylight and sunlight
- The impact of lighting in retail design
- The essential guide to retail lighting
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing
Featured articles and news
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.