- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 May 2020
Lighting and health infographic
Click on the image below to open a larger version.
See more Construction industry infographics.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 7 ways better lighting can improve your health.
- Aspects of daylighting design covered by EN 17037.
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE Expert Collection 6 Daylight and shading.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Designing daylight solutions for commercial buildings.
- EN 17037 Daylight in buildings.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
- Human-centric lighting.
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting and health FB 74.
- Lighting for circadian rhythms.
- Natural light.
- Site layout planning for daylight and sunlight.
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
- The essential guide to retail lighting.
- Types of building EN 17037 applies to.
- Use of lighting to improve health and wellbeing.
Featured articles and news
Public engagement in London Borough of Enfield's heritage strategy.
Engineering services in the spotlight.
The Government's Summer 2020 economic update.
Getting organised below the surface.
Securing suitable water systems.
Love them or hate them, they are popping up everywhere.
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?