- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Apr 2017
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Collaborative practices.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing
- Knowledge management.
- Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network MBEKTN
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Project extranet.
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
Consistently one of our most popular articles - so just how much do you know about BoQ's?
Significant updates encourage whole building life cycle assessment and recognise products with Environmental Product Declarations.
Gustavo Giovannoni’s role in integrating modern planning requirements into historic town centres.
Desipite Hackitt's recommendations, the government are to consult on combustible cladding.
People or density - can we create urban liveability at ever-increasing densities?
3D printing is the computer-controlled sequential layering of materials to create 3D shapes.
Hackitt review calls for a radical rethink of the whole system and how it works.
Life cycle assessment is used to total up the environmental impact of a product’s supply chain. But why building LCA?
The government warns building owners of a performance issue with Grenfell fire doors.