- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Apr 2017
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Collaborative practices.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing
- Knowledge management.
- Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network MBEKTN
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Project extranet.
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.