- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 15 Dec 2021
|...a centrifugal pump driven by an electric motor and generally having mechanical seals. Common pump types include in-line, end suction and vertical multi-stage. The first two are usually single-stage pumps having single-entry volute. By design they can all be used as circulators for all HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) applications depending on configuration and duty.|
- Absorption heat pump.
- Air source heat pump
- Concrete pump.
- Dynamic thermal modelling of closed loop geothermal heat pump systems.
- Exhaust air heat pump.
- Ground source heat pumps.
- Heat pump.
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide.
- Residential heat pump installations: the role of vocational education and training.
- Water abstraction licence.
- Water pump market.
- Water-source heat pumps.
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.