- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Simon Baxter
Designing Buildings Wiki - Connecting you to the construction industry.
United KingdomWebsite Email
Simon Baxter is Managing Director of W7 Marketing Communications, a B2B marketing agency.
Simon works with Designing Buildings Wiki to help construction companies and organisations promote their brands, products and services to the site's large numbers of construction users looking to improve their knowledge.
Designing Buildings Wiki is the no.1 free to view construction industry knowledge base, encouraging the open sharing of knowledge and best practice.
With over 350,000 views a week Designing Buildings Wiki is a key construction media channel offering companies the opportunity to connect their PR and marketing messages with Designing Building Wiki's construction industry audience.
You can set up a profile and publish articles on construction industry topics, products and services for free, making it a 'no brainer' as part of any PR campaign.
You can then increase your reach and draw your target audience to your own landing pages and content with a range of paid for solutions.
For more information and to find out how you can connect your PR and marketing messages please contact Simon Baxter at [email protected] or ring Simon on 01243 389071 / 07753600031.
- Why Designing Buildings Wiki should be part of your construction PR campaign
- How to use Designing Buildings Wiki to move prospects into your marketing funnel
- How VELUX Commercial use Designing Buildings Wiki to promote their brand and acquire prospects
- Using modular bespoke display stands to create a covid safe working environment
- A guide to successful exhibiting in a post Covid environment
- How to write a popular article
- Subject focus on drainage
- Top 20 articles June 2020
- Construction industry exhibitions list
- How to evaluate the business potential of an exhibition
- Using Designing Buildings Wiki to inform content creation
Featured articles and news
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.