- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Simon Baxter
B2B Marketer. MD W7 Marketing Communications.
United KingdomWebsite Email
Simon Baxter is Managing Director of W7 Marketing Communications, a B2B marketing agency.
Simon works with Designing Buildings Wiki to help construction companies and organisations promote their brands, products and services to the site's large numbers of construction users looking to improve their knowledge.
Designing Buildings Wiki is the no.1 free to view construction industry knowledge base, encouraging the open sharing of knowledge and best practice.
With over 350,000 views a week Designing Buildings Wiki is a key construction media channel offering companies the opportunity to connect their PR and marketing messages with Designing Building Wiki's construction industry audience.
You can set up a profile and publish articles on construction industry topics, products and services for free, making it a 'no brainer' as part of any PR campaign.
You can then increase your reach and draw your target audience to your own landing pages and content with a range of paid for solutions.
For more information and to find out how you can connect your PR and marketing messages please contact Simon Baxter at [email protected] or ring Simon on 01243 389071 / 07753600031.
- Why Designing Buildings Wiki should be part of your construction PR campaign
- How to use Designing Buildings Wiki to move prospects into your marketing funnel
- How VELUX Commercial use Designing Buildings Wiki to promote their brand and acquire prospects
- Using modular bespoke display stands to create a covid safe working environment
- A guide to successful exhibiting in a post Covid environment
- How to write a popular article
- Subject focus on drainage
- Top twenty articles May 2021
- Construction industry exhibitions list
- How to evaluate the business potential of an exhibition
- Using Designing Buildings Wiki to inform content creation
- How becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve your business goals
- How to get free PR in the construction industry using Designing Buildings Wiki. (youtube video. 5 mins)
- 10 tips for optimising on-page SEO
- Construction coffee break puzzles
Featured articles and news
High levels of mica and pyrite found in aggregate used for Irish homes.
Organisation offers mobile app to its members.
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.