- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Simon Baxter
B2B Marketer. MD W7 Marketing Communications.
United KingdomWebsite Email
Simon Baxter is Managing Director of W7 Marketing Communications, a B2B marketing agency.
Simon works with Designing Buildings Wiki to help construction companies and organisations promote their brands, products and services to the site's large numbers of construction users looking to improve their knowledge.
Designing Buildings Wiki is the no.1 free to view construction industry knowledge base, encouraging the open sharing of knowledge and best practice.
With over 350,000 views a week Designing Buildings Wiki is a key construction media channel offering companies the opportunity to connect their PR and marketing messages with Designing Building Wiki's construction industry audience.
You can set up a profile and publish articles on construction industry topics, products and services for free, making it a 'no brainer' as part of any PR campaign.
You can then increase your reach and draw your target audience to your own landing pages and content with a range of paid for solutions.
For more information and to find out how you can connect your PR and marketing messages please contact Simon Baxter at [email protected] or ring Simon on 01243 389071 / 07753600031.
- Why Designing Buildings Wiki should be part of your construction PR campaign
- How to use Designing Buildings Wiki to move prospects into your marketing funnel
- How VELUX Commercial use Designing Buildings Wiki to promote their brand and acquire prospects
- Using modular bespoke display stands to create a covid safe working environment
- A guide to successful exhibiting in a post Covid environment
- How to write a popular article
- Subject focus on drainage
- Top 20 articles June 2020
- Construction industry exhibitions list
- How to evaluate the business potential of an exhibition
- Using Designing Buildings Wiki to inform content creation
Featured articles and news
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.
The idea for the structure emerged from the architect's dream.
Changing air tightness requirements prompt testing and revisions.
Government takes steps to revise building safety legislation.
Product can be 'grown' into bricks or used as a self-healing building material.
Anticipating COVID-19's continuing construction disruptions.
Availability payment arrangements involve project performance.
EU responds to COVID-19 with NextGenerationEU plan.