- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Apr 2021
How becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve your business goals
 Achieve your business objectives
If your organisation’s objectives are any of the following then becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve some of your business goals.
- Positioning as a subject matter or category expert
- Positioning as a proponent of training and education
- Increase awareness of the brand, product or service
- Drive leads to fill the customer funnel
 How Designing Buildings Wiki can help you reach your business goals
- Reach millions of construction industry professionals with your brand and marketing communications
- Engage directly with thousands of construction industry professionals through informative articles
- Draw construction industry professionals to your own content – website, ebooks, events, cpd
 What you can expect as a sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki
A bespoke package to suit your organisational objectives consisting of:
- Your brand at top of site on every page, all year – over 20 million views
- Publication of your articles
- Featured articles – 350,000 impressions a feature
- Featured call to action buttons – 350,000 impressions a feature
 Find out more
To find out more about how becoming a sponsor could help you reach some of your business objectives please email Simon Baxter to arrange a zoom chat.
--Simon Baxter 16:12, 31 Mar 2021 (BST)
Featured articles and news
A brief description of time in the sun.
Given by ICE President Ed McCann.
Two new research reports published by APM.
50% off APM Associate membership for Designing Buildings users.
A commentary from the insurance perspective.
In brief with further links.
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !