- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Apr 2021
How becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve your business goals
 Achieve your business objectives
If your organisation’s objectives are any of the following then becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve some of your business goals.
- Positioning as a subject matter or category expert
- Positioning as a proponent of training and education
- Increase awareness of the brand, product or service
- Drive leads to fill the customer funnel
 How Designing Buildings Wiki can help you reach your business goals
- Reach millions of construction industry professionals with your brand and marketing communications
- Engage directly with thousands of construction industry professionals through informative articles
- Draw construction industry professionals to your own content – website, ebooks, events, cpd
 What you can expect as a sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki
A bespoke package to suit your organisational objectives consisting of:
- Your brand at top of site on every page, all year – over 20 million views
- Publication of your articles
- Featured articles – 350,000 impressions a feature
- Featured call to action buttons – 350,000 impressions a feature
 Find out more
To find out more about how becoming a sponsor could help you reach some of your business objectives please email Simon Baxter to arrange a zoom chat.
--Simon Baxter 16:12, 31 Mar 2021 (BST)
Featured articles and news
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.