- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Apr 2021
How becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve your business goals
 Achieve your business objectives
If your organisation’s objectives are any of the following then becoming a headline sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki can help you achieve some of your business goals.
- Positioning as a subject matter or category expert
- Positioning as a proponent of training and education
- Increase awareness of the brand, product or service
- Drive leads to fill the customer funnel
 How Designing Buildings Wiki can help you reach your business goals
- Reach millions of construction industry professionals with your brand and marketing communications
- Engage directly with thousands of construction industry professionals through informative articles
- Draw construction industry professionals to your own content – website, ebooks, events, cpd
 What you can expect as a sponsor of Designing Buildings Wiki
A bespoke package to suit your organisational objectives consisting of:
- Your brand at top of site on every page, all year – over 20 million views
- Publication of your articles
- Featured articles – 350,000 impressions a feature
- Featured call to action buttons – 350,000 impressions a feature
 Find out more
To find out more about how becoming a sponsor could help you reach some of your business objectives please email Simon Baxter to arrange a zoom chat.
--Simon Baxter 16:12, 31 Mar 2021 (BST)
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.