- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Mar 2021
Supplier inputs process outputs and customers
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, describes Supplier, Inputs, Process, Outputs and Customers (SIPOC) as: ‘A tool from six sigma that provides a tabular summary of the inputs to outputs of one or more processes, known as a SIPOC diagram. Some organisations refer to it as COPIS in order to put the emphasis on customer requirements.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.