- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 May 2020
Supplier inputs process outputs and customers
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, describes Supplier, Inputs, Process, Outputs and Customers (SIPOC) as: ‘A tool from six sigma that provides a tabular summary of the inputs to outputs of one or more processes, known as a SIPOC diagram. Some organisations refer to it as COPIS in order to put the emphasis on customer requirements.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.
New Government task force will build beauty into reformed planning process.
Five outstanding aspects of the profession.
The seismic strengthening of historic churches.
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.