- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 May 2020
Supplier inputs process outputs and customers
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, describes Supplier, Inputs, Process, Outputs and Customers (SIPOC) as: ‘A tool from six sigma that provides a tabular summary of the inputs to outputs of one or more processes, known as a SIPOC diagram. Some organisations refer to it as COPIS in order to put the emphasis on customer requirements.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
The seismic strengthening of historic churches.
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.
What type of cool roof is most suitable?
Active Travel programme prioritises cyclists and pedestrians.
CIAT issues caution for use of new standard.
Industry leaders discuss climate change, the economy and other influences.
The building manager is key to operations.
The impact Scotland’s dynamic coast has on the historic environment.