- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 13 Dec 2021
Guidance on the code of practice for property flood resilience, published by CIRIA in 2021, defines resilient adaptation as: ‘Implementation/retrofit of property level resilient measures (including but not limited to resilient reinstatement.’
See also: Resilient reinstatement.
- BREEAM Flood risk management.
- Building flood resilience.
- Environment Agency.
- Flood risk.
- Property flood resilience.
- Pumps and dewatering equipment.
- River engineering.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems.
- Temporary flood defences.
- Types of flood.
- Water engineering.
- Water table.
- Workplace design – flood protection.
Featured articles and news
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.