- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Apr 2021
Procure to pay
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Glossary of procurement terms, defines procure to pay (P2P) as: ‘The process of requisitioning, purchasing, receiving, paying for, and accounting for goods and services.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Key performance indicators.
- Performance bond.
- Performance gap.
- Performance in use of completed buildings.
- Performance specification.
- Performance specified work.
- Procure to pay software.
- Post occupancy evaluation.
- Strategic performance targets.
- Suspension of performance.
Featured articles and news
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.
ECA states concerns over the Government's disparate plans.
Net zero carbon future - necessity, not choice - was the event's focus.
CIOB event spotlighted sustainability strategies in the region.
The 19th and 20th centuries left a legacy of defects.