- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 21 Sep 2020
The London Plan, published by the Mayor of London in March 2016, suggests that multi-channel retailing is: ‘A retailing strategy that offers customers a choice of ways to buy products including for example, retail stores, online, mobile stores, mobile app stores, telephone sales, mail orders, interactive television and comparison shopping sites.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM and retail.
- BREEAM Retail prize 2016.
- High street (planning and policy).
- London plan.
- Main town centre uses.
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Ashford.
- Retail warehouse.
- Sample retail unit lease.
- Shops and commercial premises definition
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
- What the new retail market will mean for the water sector.
Featured articles and news
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.
IHBC issues responses to ECO4 and PAS 2035.