- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 21 Sep 2020
The London Plan, published by the Mayor of London in March 2016, suggests that multi-channel retailing is: ‘A retailing strategy that offers customers a choice of ways to buy products including for example, retail stores, online, mobile stores, mobile app stores, telephone sales, mail orders, interactive television and comparison shopping sites.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM and retail.
- BREEAM Retail prize 2016.
- High street (planning and policy).
- London plan.
- Main town centre uses.
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Ashford.
- Retail warehouse.
- Sample retail unit lease.
- Shops and commercial premises definition
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
- What the new retail market will mean for the water sector.
Featured articles and news
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.