- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Apr 2022
Public procurement toolbox, terminology, published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), suggests that: ‘An impact assessment is an analytical process that systematically examines the possible environmental, socio-economic consequences of the implementation of projects, programmes and policies.’
Types of impact assessment that might be carried out in the construction industry include:
- Basement impact assessment.
- Diversity impact assessment.
- Drainage impact assessment.
- Ecological impact assessment.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Equality impact assessment.
- Landscape and visual impact assessment.
- Regulatory impact assessment.
- Road safety impact assessment.
- Seascape, landscape and visual impact assessment.
- Social impact assessment.
- Territorial impact assessment.
Featured articles and news
BG 50 & VDI 2035 – your questions answered.
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?