- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 19 Oct 2020
Fit out contractors
To help develop this article, click 'Edit this article' above.
A lot of businesses will get an initial estimate from their general contractor, and worry about the cost of fitting-out as the job goes on. However, fitting out can be a challenging task. It requires selecting a design, a fit out contractor, time, and budget and so on.It is important to select a fit out company that can transform the interior, and help manage every aspect of budget, and time.
Many office fit out contractors in Dubai specialise in specific areas, or have experience with different types of projects. Here are some useful tips before selecting the office fit-out should be remember, but not limited to;
- Find out which contractor suits you the best by arranging an initial meeting or interview.
- If your premises are small then light colours may work best.
- For better utilising your space, focus on multipurpose furniture.
- Don't clutter your office with things that you no longer need, this will help in maximise your office space, and helps in your new office Fit-out design.
- Every business is as unique as the people who work in it, and their office space should reflect the individual nature of the company.
Whether you're moving your business to a new building, or are keen to make your existing space work harder, a fit out contractor can help you develop a new bespoke office design to make the most of the space you have available.
Fit-out responsibilities may include:
- Office design, finishes and visualisation;
- Project specification;
- Compliance approvals;
- Project program;
- Project insurance;
- Contractor accreditation;
- Project delivery;
- Works scheduling;
- Fit-out implementation;
- Contract management
- CDM principal contractor.
The best office fit out contractors have qualified, and experienced interior designers, architects, and engineers who can create ideas, and produce unique concepts for each project. The outcome of every interior fit-out should be satisfying, and outstanding.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.