- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Mar 2017
Fit out contractors
To help develop this article, click 'Edit this article' above.
A lot of businesses will get an initial estimate from their general contractor, and worry about the cost of fitting-out as the job goes on. However, fitting out can be a challenging task. It requires selecting a design, a fit out contractor, time, and budget and so on.It is important to select a fit out company that can transform the interior, and help manage every aspect of budget, and time.
Many office fit out contractors in Dubai specialise in specific areas, or have experience with different types of projects. Here are some useful tips before selecting the office fit-out should be remember, but not limited to;
- Find out which contractor suits you the best by arranging an initial meeting or interview.
- If your premises are small then light colours may work best.
- For better utilising your space, focus on multipurpose furniture.
- Don't clutter your office with things that you no longer need, this will help in maximise your office space, and helps in your new office Fit-out design.
- Every business is as unique as the people who work in it, and their office space should reflect the individual nature of the company.
Whether you're moving your business to a new building, or are keen to make your existing space work harder, a fit out contractor can help you develop a new bespoke office design to make the most of the space you have available.
Fit-out responsibilities may include:
- Office design, finishes and visualisation;
- Project specification;
- Compliance approvals;
- Project program;
- Project insurance;
- Contractor accreditation;
- Project delivery;
- Works scheduling;
- Fit-out implementation;
- Contract management
- CDM principal contractor.
The best office fit out contractors have qualified, and experienced interior designers, architects, and engineers who can create ideas, and produce unique concepts for each project. The outcome of every interior fit-out should be satisfying, and outstanding.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.