- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Oct 2020
Fit out contractors
To help develop this article, click 'Edit this article' above.
A lot of businesses will get an initial estimate from their general contractor, and worry about the cost of fitting-out as the job goes on. However, fitting out can be a challenging task. It requires selecting a design, a fit out contractor, time, and budget and so on.It is important to select a fit out company that can transform the interior, and help manage every aspect of budget, and time.
Many office fit out contractors in Dubai specialise in specific areas, or have experience with different types of projects. Here are some useful tips before selecting the office fit-out should be remember, but not limited to;
- Find out which contractor suits you the best by arranging an initial meeting or interview.
- If your premises are small then light colours may work best.
- For better utilising your space, focus on multipurpose furniture.
- Don't clutter your office with things that you no longer need, this will help in maximise your office space, and helps in your new office Fit-out design.
- Every business is as unique as the people who work in it, and their office space should reflect the individual nature of the company.
Whether you're moving your business to a new building, or are keen to make your existing space work harder, a fit out contractor can help you develop a new bespoke office design to make the most of the space you have available.
Fit-out responsibilities may include:
- Office design, finishes and visualisation;
- Project specification;
- Compliance approvals;
- Project program;
- Project insurance;
- Contractor accreditation;
- Project delivery;
- Works scheduling;
- Fit-out implementation;
- Contract management
- CDM principal contractor.
The best office fit out contractors have qualified, and experienced interior designers, architects, and engineers who can create ideas, and produce unique concepts for each project. The outcome of every interior fit-out should be satisfying, and outstanding.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
High levels of mica and pyrite found in aggregate used for Irish homes.
Organisation offers mobile app to its members.
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.