- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 16 Oct 2018
|The power consumed in lighting circuits by lamps, and where applicable, their associated control gear (including transformers and drivers) and power factor correction equipment.|
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Domestic building services compliance guide.
- Fused spur.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting energy numeric indicator.
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide.
- Space classifications for lighting controls.
- Specialist process lighting.
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
Featured articles and news
How are bids evaluated?
Ensuring products contribute to personal safety.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
A new theory for managing large complex projects.
A new guide to fire safety and security in the selection of doorsets.
Review of the long-awaited discourse on these beautifully produced, colourful wallpapers.
Well-designed lighting helps maintain a healthy physiological and psychological balance.
Transferring the risk for obtaining the target BREEAM rating.
A simple but effective way to determine the root cause of an issue.
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.