- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 17 Dec 2020
|The power consumed in lighting circuits by lamps, and where applicable, their associated control gear (including transformers and drivers) and power factor correction equipment.|
Ref Non-domestic Building Services Compliance Guide For Scotland, 2015 Edition v1.1, published by the Scottish Government, Building Standards Division in April 2018.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Domestic building services compliance guide.
- Fused spur.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting energy numeric indicator.
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide.
- Space classifications for lighting controls.
- Specialist process lighting.
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
Featured articles and news
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.