- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Aug 2020
|The power consumed in lighting circuits by lamps, and where applicable, their associated control gear (including transformers and drivers) and power factor correction equipment.|
Ref Non-domestic Building Services Compliance Guide For Scotland, 2015 Edition v1.1, published by the Scottish Government, Building Standards Division in April 2018.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Domestic building services compliance guide.
- Fused spur.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Health and wellbeing impacts of natural and artificial lighting.
- Lighting and energy efficiency.
- Lighting energy numeric indicator.
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide.
- Space classifications for lighting controls.
- Specialist process lighting.
- The impact of lighting in retail design.
Featured articles and news
Smart mapping approaches for building better infrastructure.
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.