- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Jun 2019
Travel plan for building developments
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM Alternative modes of transport.
- BREEAM Cyclist facilities.
- BREEAM Energy efficient transportation systems.
- BREEAM Home office.
- BREEAM Maximum car parking capacity.
- BREEAM Proximity to amenities.
- BREEAM Public transport accessibility.
- BREEAM Sustainable transport measures.
- BREEAM Travel plan.
- Cycling and walking plan.
- Highways in England and Wales.
- Integrated transport system.
- Sustainable transport.
- Transport assessment.
- Transport design and health.
Featured articles and news
How do we measure air tightness in buildings?
The Housing Infrastructure Fund
Encouraging access to local amenities and sustainable transport.
Publish your thought leadership articles on Designing Buildings Wiki – for free.
Competence Steering Group publishes interim proposals to deliver safer buildings.
Indoor environments should provide a multi-sensory experience.
We have a great range of introductory articles written by ECA.
7 of the most common myths, busted.
Consider a career in the electrotechnical industry.
Exploring local assets of community significance. Book review.