- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 03 Nov 2016
Some examples of such fees are set out below.
- Full application.
- Outline application.
- Change of use.
- Approval or variation of reserved matters or conditions.
- Applications for advertising consent.
- Applications for lawful development certificates.
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order.
- Plan fee.
- Building notice fee.
- Inspection fee.
- Regularisation fee.
- Dangerous structures survey.
- Temporary structures charge.
- Premises licence.
- Personal licence.
- Temporary events.
- Private water supplies fees.
- Industrial pollution prevention and control charges.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
A review of Scotland’s historic lighthouses.
Choosing the most suitable heating system.
Another year of growth, says BSRIA.
Property practices to help tenant retention.
Fire rips through HPL cladding in Bolton.
Disturbing complacency over short courses.
The new science of building engineering physics.
How new technologies and processes could impact on energy efficiency and wellbeing.
BRE launches the BREEAM Data Centres Annex Pilot.
Replacing lanterns and overthrows in Great Pulteney Street.
Will market-led regeneration work without state intervention?
The New Towns