- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Oct 2020
Some examples of such fees are set out below.
- Full application.
- Outline application.
- Change of use.
- Approval or variation of reserved matters or conditions.
- Applications for advertising consent.
- Applications for lawful development certificates.
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order.
- Plan fee.
- Building notice fee.
- Inspection fee.
- Regularisation fee.
- Dangerous structures survey.
- Temporary structures charge.
- Premises licence.
- Personal licence.
- Temporary events.
- Private water supplies fees.
- Industrial pollution prevention and control charges.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.