- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 Oct 2020
Some examples of such fees are set out below.
- Full application.
- Outline application.
- Change of use.
- Approval or variation of reserved matters or conditions.
- Applications for advertising consent.
- Applications for lawful development certificates.
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order.
- Plan fee.
- Building notice fee.
- Inspection fee.
- Regularisation fee.
- Dangerous structures survey.
- Temporary structures charge.
- Premises licence.
- Personal licence.
- Temporary events.
- Private water supplies fees.
- Industrial pollution prevention and control charges.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Global building automation and control systems trends reviewed.
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.