- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Oct 2020
Some examples of such fees are set out below.
- Full application.
- Outline application.
- Change of use.
- Approval or variation of reserved matters or conditions.
- Applications for advertising consent.
- Applications for lawful development certificates.
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order.
- Plan fee.
- Building notice fee.
- Inspection fee.
- Regularisation fee.
- Dangerous structures survey.
- Temporary structures charge.
- Premises licence.
- Personal licence.
- Temporary events.
- Private water supplies fees.
- Industrial pollution prevention and control charges.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.