- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 03 Nov 2016
Some examples of such fees are set out below.
- Full application.
- Outline application.
- Change of use.
- Approval or variation of reserved matters or conditions.
- Applications for advertising consent.
- Applications for lawful development certificates.
- Applications for prior approval under the General Permitted Development Order.
- Plan fee.
- Building notice fee.
- Inspection fee.
- Regularisation fee.
- Dangerous structures survey.
- Temporary structures charge.
- Premises licence.
- Personal licence.
- Temporary events.
- Private water supplies fees.
- Industrial pollution prevention and control charges.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
The rich archaeology of the Isle of Man is an important part of its cultural heritage.
BSRIA call on the industry to attract more women.
The construction methods have changed a lot since the first roads were built around 4,000 BC.
How to deliver a five-fold multiplier effect from investment in water infrastructure.
RSHP's Leadenhall building is named a 2018 RIBA National Award winner.
Gary Neville's controversial Manchester tower gets the green light to go ahead.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
BSRIA guide to energy storage in buildings - a technology overview.
The UK’s largest Passivhaus accredited affordable housing scheme.
ICE set out 5 recommendations for the Government Construction Strategy 2018 update.
Balfour Beatty fined £500,000 for exposing workers to hand-arm vibration.