- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 27 Feb 2020
Rights over land
Rights over land include:
- Rights of entry - allowing an authorised person or authority to enter land.
- Easements - granting the owner of neighbouring land a right such as a right of way or right of light. For more information see: Easements.
- Wayleaves - a right of way to transport minerals extracted from land over another’s land, or to lay pipes or cables over or under another’s land. For more information see: Wayleaves.
- Profits à prendreare - rights to take produce from another’s land, such as to extract minerals.
Featured articles and news
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.
Expert commentary and insight.
Guidance offered for stained glass window maintenance.
Define need before determining viability.