- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 27 Feb 2020
Rights over land
Rights over land include:
- Rights of entry - allowing an authorised person or authority to enter land.
- Easements - granting the owner of neighbouring land a right such as a right of way or right of light. For more information see: Easements.
- Wayleaves - a right of way to transport minerals extracted from land over another’s land, or to lay pipes or cables over or under another’s land. For more information see: Wayleaves.
- Profits à prendreare - rights to take produce from another’s land, such as to extract minerals.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA releases market sector growth projections.
Designing for durability and resilience.
Do plans to connect infrastructure and housing stack up?
1 minute review of CAMRA’s guide to historic drinking dens.
Their complex heritage remains largely unknown.
New editor covered facilities management, operations and construction in the US.
Exclusive log cabins on the North Antrim coastline.
Proactive forestry for strategic water management.
CIOB urges construction to share PPE with healthcare providers.
Why not write that article you've always meant to?