- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Mar 2021
Rights over land
Rights over land include:
- Rights of entry - allowing an authorised person or authority to enter land.
- Easements - granting the owner of neighbouring land a right such as a right of way or right of light. For more information see: Easements.
- Wayleaves - a right of way to transport minerals extracted from land over another’s land, or to lay pipes or cables over or under another’s land. For more information see: Wayleaves.
- Profits à prendreare - rights to take produce from another’s land, such as to extract minerals.
Featured articles and news
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.