- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 27 Feb 2020
Rights over land
Rights over land include:
- Rights of entry - allowing an authorised person or authority to enter land.
- Easements - granting the owner of neighbouring land a right such as a right of way or right of light. For more information see: Easements.
- Wayleaves - a right of way to transport minerals extracted from land over another’s land, or to lay pipes or cables over or under another’s land. For more information see: Wayleaves.
- Profits à prendreare - rights to take produce from another’s land, such as to extract minerals.
Featured articles and news
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.