- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 21 Oct 2021
Project Validation Review
Approval processes, Guidance Note, published by the Government Commercial Function in May 2021 states Project Validation Reviews (PVRs): ‘…are held at a very early stage of the project lifecycle to ensure that subject experts can review, discuss, and challenge initial thinking in Departments in setting the commercial strategy.
‘The review enables:
- A more robust engagement between departments and the central assurance and commercial teams at an earlier stage;
- The alignment of the project’s objectives with organisation’s wider change portfolio;
- Support to the project being set-up for success before fully developing its strategic options;
- The sharing of views, opportunities and risks with key stakeholders, and
- Consideration of early strategic delivery options and standards.’
Featured articles and news
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.
ECA states concerns over the Government's disparate plans.
Net zero carbon future - necessity, not choice - was the event's focus.