- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Dec 2015
New Enterprise Zone developments
The new and extended Enterprise Zones are:
- Aerohub Extension (Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LEP)*
- Aylesbury Vale (Buckinghamshire Thames Valley LEP)
- Bristol Temple Quarter and Bath and Somer Valley (West of England LEP)*
- Birmingham Enterprise Zone Curzon Street (Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP)*
- Cambridge Compass (Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough LEP)
- Carlisle Kingmoor Park (Cumbria LEP)
- Ceramics Valley (Stoke and Staffordshire LEP)
- Cheshire Science Corridor (Cheshire and Warrington LEP)
- Didcot Growth Accelerator (Oxfordshire LEP)
- Dorset Green (Dorset LEP)
- Enterprise M3 (Enterprise M3 LEP)
- Enviro-Tech (Hertfordshire LEP)
- Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Enterprise Zone Extension (New Anglia LEP)*
- Greater Manchester Life Science (Greater Manchester LEP)
- Heart of the South West (Heart of the South West LEP)
- Hillhouse Chemicals and Energy (Lancashire LEP)
- Humber Enterprise Zone Extension (Humber LEP) *
- Infinity Park Derby Extension (D2N2 LEP)*
- Luton Airport (SEMLEP)
- M62 Corridor (Leeds City Region LEP)
- NE Round 2 (North East LEP)
- New Anglia (New Anglia LEP)
- Newhaven (Coast to Capital LEP)
- North Kent Innovation Zone (South East LEP)*
- Tees Valley Enterprise Zone Growth Extension (Tees Valley Unlimited LEP)*
- York Central (York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP)
- These sites are those being extended.
Featured articles and news
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology
Share your BREEAM knowledge to help improve the industry.
Are you innovating without realising it?
Is timber a carbon source rather than a carbon sink?