- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Dec 2015
New Enterprise Zone developments
The new and extended Enterprise Zones are:
- Aerohub Extension (Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LEP)*
- Aylesbury Vale (Buckinghamshire Thames Valley LEP)
- Bristol Temple Quarter and Bath and Somer Valley (West of England LEP)*
- Birmingham Enterprise Zone Curzon Street (Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP)*
- Cambridge Compass (Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough LEP)
- Carlisle Kingmoor Park (Cumbria LEP)
- Ceramics Valley (Stoke and Staffordshire LEP)
- Cheshire Science Corridor (Cheshire and Warrington LEP)
- Didcot Growth Accelerator (Oxfordshire LEP)
- Dorset Green (Dorset LEP)
- Enterprise M3 (Enterprise M3 LEP)
- Enviro-Tech (Hertfordshire LEP)
- Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Enterprise Zone Extension (New Anglia LEP)*
- Greater Manchester Life Science (Greater Manchester LEP)
- Heart of the South West (Heart of the South West LEP)
- Hillhouse Chemicals and Energy (Lancashire LEP)
- Humber Enterprise Zone Extension (Humber LEP) *
- Infinity Park Derby Extension (D2N2 LEP)*
- Luton Airport (SEMLEP)
- M62 Corridor (Leeds City Region LEP)
- NE Round 2 (North East LEP)
- New Anglia (New Anglia LEP)
- Newhaven (Coast to Capital LEP)
- North Kent Innovation Zone (South East LEP)*
- Tees Valley Enterprise Zone Growth Extension (Tees Valley Unlimited LEP)*
- York Central (York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP)
- These sites are those being extended.
Featured articles and news
The phrase ‘time at large’ describes the situation where there is no date for completion, or it has become invalid.
The Maldives is under threat from climate change. Read this report from BRE on their potential involvement in the region.
MHCLG update states there are still 124 private high-rise buildings with unsafe cladding and no remediation plan.
Starting a new built environment degree? We have a wide range of resources aimed at students.
Former railway chief James Blake says trust and control are key to successful infrastructure projects.
Do you know your Rococo from your De Stijl, your Gothic from your Post-modernist?
May outlines a new funding strategy for housing associations and says the 'stigma' of social housing needs to end.
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.
This article offers some basic rules to follow when writing your next specification.
The iconic Mackintosh Building will definitely be rebuilt, board chairwoman confirms.
The machinery used to fashion stone has changed dramatically - and so have the products.