- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 03 Feb 2021
New Enterprise Zone developments
The new and extended Enterprise Zones are:
- Aerohub Extension (Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LEP)*
- Aylesbury Vale (Buckinghamshire Thames Valley LEP)
- Bristol Temple Quarter and Bath and Somer Valley (West of England LEP)*
- Birmingham Enterprise Zone Curzon Street (Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP)*
- Cambridge Compass (Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough LEP)
- Carlisle Kingmoor Park (Cumbria LEP)
- Ceramics Valley (Stoke and Staffordshire LEP)
- Cheshire Science Corridor (Cheshire and Warrington LEP)
- Didcot Growth Accelerator (Oxfordshire LEP)
- Dorset Green (Dorset LEP)
- Enterprise M3 (Enterprise M3 LEP)
- Enviro-Tech (Hertfordshire LEP)
- Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Enterprise Zone Extension (New Anglia LEP)*
- Greater Manchester Life Science (Greater Manchester LEP)
- Heart of the South West (Heart of the South West LEP)
- Hillhouse Chemicals and Energy (Lancashire LEP)
- Humber Enterprise Zone Extension (Humber LEP) *
- Infinity Park Derby Extension (D2N2 LEP)*
- Luton Airport (SEMLEP)
- M62 Corridor (Leeds City Region LEP)
- NE Round 2 (North East LEP)
- New Anglia (New Anglia LEP)
- Newhaven (Coast to Capital LEP)
- North Kent Innovation Zone (South East LEP)*
- Tees Valley Enterprise Zone Growth Extension (Tees Valley Unlimited LEP)*
- York Central (York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP)
- These sites are those being extended.
Featured articles and news
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.
The historian spent much of his life compiling architectural resources.