The ISO 19650 series comprises:
- ISO 19650-1 Organization of information about construction works - Information management using building information modelling. Part 1: Concepts and principles.
- ISO 19650-2 Organization of information about construction works - Information management using building information modelling. Part 2: Delivery phase of assets.
Information management according to BS EN ISO 19650, Guidance Part 2: Processes for Project Delivery (third edition), published by the UK BIM Alliance, the Centre for Digital Built Britain and the British Standards Institute in January 2020, suggest that:
- An information provider is an ‘individual/team/organisation who generates and/or produces the information.’
- An Information receiver is an ‘individual/team/organisation who will receive the information (for its own use or on behalf of others).’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Appointed party.
- Appointing party.
- BIM articles.
- BS 1192.
- BS 1192-4:2014.
- BS 8536-1:2015 Briefing for design and construction. Code of practice for facilities management (Buildings infrastructure).
- BS 8536-2:2016
- International Organisation for Standardisation ISO.
- ISO 19650.
- Lead appointed party.
- PAS 1192-2
- PAS 1192-3.
- PAS 1192-5:2015 Specification for security-minded building information modelling, digital built environments and smart asset management.
- PAS 1192-6.
- Uniclass 2015.