- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 May 2019
- Waste from a sanitary convenience, bidet or appliance used for washing receptacles for foul waste; or
- Water which has been used for food preparation, cooking or washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document G.
- Approved Document H.
- Earth closet.
- ECA Water Scheme.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Passive water efficiency measures
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reservoir construction.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water closet.
- Waste water.
- Water consumption.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
Cutting-edge tech pairs with building management systems.
BSRIA updates its assessment of the industry.
What happens when it all goes wrong?
Input being gathered by CIOB.
Changes proposed for MHCLG consultation on house building statistics.
Full of passion and acerbic wit. 1 min book review.
Reminding us what is possible.
Five signs you are at risk.
Biotechnology as it applies to the built environment.
Stopping sound coming through windows.
Government response to the Building a Safer Future consultation.
Energy savings quickly payback any small additional capital investment.
Overbuild and air-space developments.