- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 May 2019
- Waste from a sanitary convenience, bidet or appliance used for washing receptacles for foul waste; or
- Water which has been used for food preparation, cooking or washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document G.
- Approved Document H.
- Earth closet.
- ECA Water Scheme.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Passive water efficiency measures
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reservoir construction.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water closet.
- Waste water.
- Water consumption.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
Local Plan Route Mapper and toolkit.
Thermal mass in buildings.
CIAT's AT Academy.
The UK's most dangerous industries to work in.
Achieving an alternative route into the profession.
Why construction is so corrupt.
Restoration of Alfred Waterhouse’s Manchester Town Hall.
Widening access to hidden architectural treasures.
A material with exciting potential.
ECA-partnered survey shows the clear benefits of offsite.
Hire for potential, not competence.