- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 May 2019
- Waste from a sanitary convenience, bidet or appliance used for washing receptacles for foul waste; or
- Water which has been used for food preparation, cooking or washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document G.
- Approved Document H.
- Earth closet.
- ECA Water Scheme.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Passive water efficiency measures
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reservoir construction.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water closet.
- Waste water.
- Water consumption.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
Tackling domestic abuse.
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.