- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 04 Nov 2020
- Waste from a sanitary convenience, bidet or appliance used for washing receptacles for foul waste; or
- Water which has been used for food preparation, cooking or washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document G.
- Approved Document H.
- Earth closet.
- ECA Water Scheme.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Passive water efficiency measures
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reservoir construction.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water closet.
- Waste water.
- Water consumption.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.
The historian spent much of his life compiling architectural resources.