- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 May 2019
- Waste from a sanitary convenience, bidet or appliance used for washing receptacles for foul waste; or
- Water which has been used for food preparation, cooking or washing.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document G.
- Approved Document H.
- Earth closet.
- ECA Water Scheme.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Passive water efficiency measures
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reservoir construction.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water closet.
- Waste water.
- Water consumption.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
A quality perspective.
If buildings were people, they would be just starting to walk on two legs.
Air filtration and clean air standards.
The Dukes of Normandy and the second world war.
Conserving structures in historic designed landscapes.
Online platform to showcase acoustic solutions.
The drivers of value and how it is measured.
Do you know your Ionic from your Doric?
Construction output has been stronger than anticipated.
But blame is directed at the construction industry.
Health effects on children and young people.