Archaeology in the built environment
This page contains a list of articles relevant to archaeology in the built environment. The list will expand as more articles are added.
- Archaeology and construction.
- Archaeological officer.
- Archaeological priority area.
- Building archaeology.
- Building archaeology and conservation.
- Building preservation notice.
- Certificate of immunity.
- Conservation areas.
- Conservation officer.
- Designated areas.
- English Heritage.
- Historic England.
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation.
- Listed buildings.
- National Planning Policy Framework.
- Planning permission.
- Recording old industrial sites.
- Scheduled monuments.
- Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings.
- The Archaeology Data Service.
James Innerdale, on sensitive intervention for flood resilience, & Helen Brownlie, on dealing with the after effects of flood particularly in Cockermouth.
IHBC HESPR top pick from £250K+ costed work
Chartered landscape architect sought for Sydney Gardens, Bath, closing 01/03, value £47k.
In a successful prosecution by Chorley Council the judge highlighted the ‘public duty to ensure people don’t just ignore the listing of buildings’.
BPT launches crowdfund call to support challenges poor planning decisions in Bath
Bath Preservation Trust launches crowdfunding campaign to establish a ‘legal fighting fund’ to enable it challenge poor or irrational planning decisions in Bath...
The Consultation Institute has updated on how planning bodies have submitted strong objections to government proposals to further relax permitted development (PD) rights.