- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jan 2021
All party parliamentary group APPG
All Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs or APGs) are informal cross-party parliamentary groups run by and for Members of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. They may involve individuals and organisations from outside Parliament.
The Register of All-Party Groups shows which APGs are recognised by the House of Commons, who their officers are, and what support they receive from outside Parliament. Organisations which register have to conform to rules about working in a cross-party way, and transparency in funding.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group.
- All Party Parliamentary Group for Excellence in the Built Environment.
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning.
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Infrastructure.
- Cabinet committee.
- CPP APPG holds first public inquiry.
- Implementation taskforce.
- New UK Conservation, People and Places APPG launches.
- Select committee.
- Select committee for the built environment.
- The Government's 10-point plan: what's missing?
 External references
Featured articles and news
A summary of the key announcements.
CIOB response to the Autumn budget.
Training reflects updated guidance in BSRIA BG 29/2021.
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.