- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 07 Aug 2015
All party parliamentary group APPG
All Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs or APGs) are informal cross-party parliamentary groups run by and for Members of the House of Commons and the House of Lords. They may involve individuals and organisations from outside Parliament.
The Register of All-Party Groups shows which APGs are recognised by the House of Commons, who their officers are, and what support they receive from outside Parliament. Organisations which register have to conform to rules about working in a cross-party way, and transparency in funding.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group.
- All Party Parliamentary Group for Excellence in the Built Environment.
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Housing and Planning.
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Infrastructure.
- Cabinet committee.
- Implementation taskforce.
- Select committee.
- Select committee for the built environment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
Why civil engineering is the 'best' career.
Green rating systems
Information is the lifeblood of quality management.
How PowerLottery helps industry colleagues.
Eliminating waste through blockchain.
Emerging cost contracts.
Connecting infrastructure with housing.
All about E-procurement.
Winners and finalists in CIAT's architectural technology awards.
Their survival against the odds is a remarkable feature of the City’s history.
Immersed, charmed and inspired on conservation’s front line.