- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
PCSG is a leading built-environment consultancy and a trusted partner to some of the biggest names in the industry.
PCSG is an international built environment consultancy and a trusted business advisor. From our headquarters in London, Hong Kong, and Melbourne we implement digital strategies designed to solve key business issues and increase organisational efficiency.
Since 2000, PCSG has supported organisations and executives to achieve their business goals by delivering smart solutions to contemporary challenges.
Our chairman, Dr. Mark Bew MBE, was a key contributor to the UK Government’s Construction 2025 strategy. Prior to this he led the development of the UK Government BIM Level 2 Mandate and chaired the UK BIM Task Group, which delivered the world-leading BIM Level 2 programme. Mark also led the development of the Government’s Digital Built Britain Strategy (BIM Level 3), which seeks to transform our approach to infrastructure development, construction and service provision.
Our service areas include:
- Digital Twins—Digital representations of real-world assets to enable informed decision-making.
- Asset Management—Dramatic operational improvements through digital management.
- Predictive Performance—Digital analysis of asset data to predict future performance.
- Digital Manufacturing—Transforming productivity through digital design and delivery processes.
- Standards & Compliance—Driving improvement through compliance and a practical approach to standards.
- Smart, Sustainable Communities—Delivering city and rural community strategies to support and enhance citizens' lives.
- People & Transformational Change—High-performance leadership and team-working to transform outcomes.
- Project Design & Delivery—Delivering effective assets through digital management.
- Bidding & Project Support—Winning bids and supporting projects through quality approaches.
We have a diverse team at PCSG who are at the forefront of the drive to digitise the construction industry, using a range of digital tools such as Building Information Modelling (BIM), Artificial Intelligence (AI), engineering data analytics, visualisation, and virtual reality (VR). BIM uses advanced computer systems to build 3D models and hold large amounts of information about assets’ design, operation, and current condition. We then have a vast array of integration tools that allow us to bring together BIM and other data to create massive, geolocated data sets; providing insights into how assets are built, operated, and decommissioned in a safe and cost-effective, sustainable manner.
PCSG adds value at every stage in the built asset lifecycle by offering industry-leading knowledge as well as practical help and support. Our focus includes the full spectrum of fiscal, social, and environmental outcomes that our clients are aiming to achieve within their business and for their clients.
Featured articles and news
The built environment can unlock opportunities for skills.
Additionality is a concept applied to activities and projects.
Some HPL cladding is very unlikely to adequately resist the spread of fire.
What a chartered architectural technologist does.
Building design and construction fees.
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.