- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Sep 2018
Create a new article
|This article explains how you can create a new article on Designing Buildings Wiki.|
Set up your article:
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Click the orange 'Create an article' button.
- Type in the title of the article you want to create.
- If an article with that name doesn't already exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
Write your article:
- You can write your article from scratch, or you can paste it from another application.
- At the end of your article, click the 'insert signature' button, and your profile will appear at the top of the article when you save it. Find out more.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly just in case you have a problem.
- Stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
- For guidance about what sort of subject and style is acceptable see our quick style guide.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Do you understand the different types of stone and which ones you should use where?
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.
Retention in construction contracts.
Campaign for the reform of cash retentions.
The key points for the construction industry and BSRIA's response.