- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Sep 2018
Create a new article
|This article explains how you can create a new article on Designing Buildings Wiki.|
Set up your article:
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Click the orange 'Create an article' button.
- Type in the title of the article you want to create.
- If an article with that name doesn't already exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
Write your article:
- You can write your article from scratch, or you can paste it from another application.
- At the end of your article, click the 'insert signature' button, and your profile will appear at the top of the article when you save it. Find out more.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly just in case you have a problem.
- Stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
- For guidance about what sort of subject and style is acceptable see our quick style guide.
Featured articles and news
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?
Improving approaches to risk in the built environment sector.
Megatrends: Smart Building Technology
Share your BREEAM knowledge to help improve the industry.