- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Sep 2018
Create a new article
|This article explains how you can create a new article on Designing Buildings Wiki.|
Set up your article:
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Click the orange 'Create an article' button.
- Type in the title of the article you want to create.
- If an article with that name doesn't already exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
Write your article:
- You can write your article from scratch, or you can paste it from another application.
- At the end of your article, click the 'insert signature' button, and your profile will appear at the top of the article when you save it. Find out more.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly just in case you have a problem.
- Stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
- For guidance about what sort of subject and style is acceptable see our quick style guide.
Featured articles and news
A quick introduction to a very complicated subject.
CIOB suggests the economic reach of construction is double the official figures.
The first US building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding In-Use.
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.
Conserving the iron roof at the Albert Dock.
Delivering an infrastructure revolution.
The admissibility of evidence.
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?
ECA backs call for a rolling programme of rail electrification.