- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Oct 2020
Create a new article
|This article explains how you can create a new article on Designing Buildings Wiki.|
Set up your article:
- First log in or register (registering only takes 2 mins).
- Click the orange 'Create an article' button.
- Type in the title of the article you want to create.
- If an article with that name doesn't already exist, you'll be asked if you want to create it. Click on the link and your new article will open.
Write your article:
- You can write your article from scratch, or you can paste it from another application.
- At the end of your article, click the 'insert signature' button, and your profile will appear at the top of the article when you save it. Find out more.
- Keep your formatting simple. Plain text, bulleted lists, numbered lists and headings.
- Save your article regularly just in case you have a problem.
- Stay impartial, ask yourself what someone else would write about the subject.
- For guidance about what sort of subject and style is acceptable see our quick style guide.
Featured articles and news
The real economic impact of historic preservation.
None have anything to do with maths, physics or science!
Report includes sales vs production of compressors by type.
Government announces latest plans for growth.
Will the new requirements - once passed - go far enough?
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.