- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 14:14, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N Financial distress: Reading the signs in your supply chain (Created page with "The construction industry is notorious for late, reduced or non-payment. It is a sector where inspections, quality of work and exact specification can all be called into question...")
- 14:13, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N File:TenderSpace Credit Report.jpg (top)
- 14:11, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Credit ratings.png (top)
- 12:07, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) The causes of late payment in construction
- 12:06, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Rics-tech-affiliate.jpg (top)
- 12:04, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:TenderSpace.jpg (top)
- 12:02, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N The causes of late payment in construction (Created page with "Late, and indeed non-payment has been a blight on the construction industry for decades. It is widely acknowledged as an industry with one of the worst payment records in the Uni...")
- 09:42, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Chain.png (top)
- 14:49, 11 October 2017 (diff | hist) N Technology helps quash conflict in the supply chain (Created page with "These are anxious times in the UK construction industry. Latest figures show that over 330,000 businesses are in financial trouble – and 40,495 of those are construction compan...")
- 08:08, 14 August 2017 (diff | hist) N Technology and collaboration: Improving the construction supply chain (Created page with "The construction industry has always operated on tight margins and strict deadlines. Delays, remodelling or setbacks can easily lead to crippling budget overruns. In an uncertain...") (top)
- 14:58, 27 June 2017 (diff | hist) Six steps to combat late payment
- 14:56, 27 June 2017 (diff | hist) N Six steps to combat late payment (Created page with "The latest research figures show that the construction industry continues to suffer from the problem of late payment. Figures from the [https://www.gov.uk/government/organisation...")
- 09:08, 5 April 2016 (diff | hist) Managing self-build projects using TenderSpace
- 09:07, 5 April 2016 (diff | hist) User:TenderSpace (top)
Featured articles and news
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.
Avoiding 'winner's curse' and other useful info.
Developing test methods for video flame/smoke detectors
Waiting for a new deal ...but will funding materialise?