- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 14:14, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N Financial distress: Reading the signs in your supply chain (Created page with "The construction industry is notorious for late, reduced or non-payment. It is a sector where inspections, quality of work and exact specification can all be called into question...")
- 14:13, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N File:TenderSpace Credit Report.jpg (top)
- 14:11, 3 December 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Credit ratings.png (top)
- 12:07, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) The causes of late payment in construction
- 12:06, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Rics-tech-affiliate.jpg (top)
- 12:04, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:TenderSpace.jpg (top)
- 12:02, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N The causes of late payment in construction (Created page with "Late, and indeed non-payment has been a blight on the construction industry for decades. It is widely acknowledged as an industry with one of the worst payment records in the Uni...")
- 09:42, 7 November 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Chain.png (top)
- 14:49, 11 October 2017 (diff | hist) N Technology helps quash conflict in the supply chain (Created page with "These are anxious times in the UK construction industry. Latest figures show that over 330,000 businesses are in financial trouble – and 40,495 of those are construction compan...")
- 08:08, 14 August 2017 (diff | hist) N Technology and collaboration: Improving the construction supply chain (Created page with "The construction industry has always operated on tight margins and strict deadlines. Delays, remodelling or setbacks can easily lead to crippling budget overruns. In an uncertain...") (top)
- 14:58, 27 June 2017 (diff | hist) Six steps to combat late payment
- 14:56, 27 June 2017 (diff | hist) N Six steps to combat late payment (Created page with "The latest research figures show that the construction industry continues to suffer from the problem of late payment. Figures from the [https://www.gov.uk/government/organisation...")
- 09:08, 5 April 2016 (diff | hist) Managing self-build projects using TenderSpace
- 09:07, 5 April 2016 (diff | hist) User:TenderSpace (top)
Featured articles and news
When is there a right to light, and what happens if it is obstructed?
What would the nationalisation of economic infrastructure mean for GB?
A new guide to improving value by reducing design error.
We've reached 80,000 page views a day and 10,000 registered users. Why not join them?
A masterplan is a framework within which a location is encouraged to develop or change. Read our introductory article.
New consultation announced on a specialist Housing Court to settle landlord-tenant disputes.
ICE responds to a transport consultation advising the government to make decisions enabling more inclusive cities.
BRE and Loughborough University complete first phase refurbishment of demonstration home.
How the risk of collapse of fibrous plaster ceilings is being addressed in theatres.
If you’re a great writer and have practical experience of the construction industry, it could be you.
Frustrated by long documents or technical jargon? Put off by sign-up forms or costs? Take this 5 min survey to help improve construction knowledge.