- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 13:00, 13 September 2018 (diff | hist) N Calling on the services of a land surveyor (Created page with "Land surveying demands a lot of work. This is the reason why a good land surveyor must know how to do his job well which is to appropriately measure and outline a property. There...")
- 12:58, 13 September 2018 (diff | hist) N Professional building surveyors (Created page with "Unlike medicine, law, engineering or even pharmacy, some professions are viewed by members of the public as being dull or boring. Building survey is one such profession, and this...")
- 12:56, 13 September 2018 (diff | hist) N Property surveyor v land surveyor (Created page with "If you are buying a new property as a home or for your business then you might have been told by concerned parties to use a surveyor, but what precisely does this mean and why sh...")
- 12:54, 13 September 2018 (diff | hist) N The career of a land or building surveyor (Created page with "The role of a land or building surveyor is to provide professional property and construction advice. The job role of a surveyor includes overseeing the design and development of ...")
- 12:52, 13 September 2018 (diff | hist) N Assistant surveyor (Created page with "The role of an assistant quantity surveyor most times has the same elements as a head quantity surveyor. While not having the title and the corresponding pay rate, these individu...")
Featured articles and news
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.