Transparency in Supply Chains etc. A practical guide, Guidance issued under section 54(9) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, published by the Home Office, states: ‘Servitude is the obligation to provide services that is imposed by the use of coercion and includes the obligation for a ‘serf’ to live on another person’s property and the impossibility of changing his or her condition.’
- Corporate social responsibility in construction.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Ethical labour sourcing standard.
- Ethics and the engineer.
- Ethics in construction.
- Human resource management.
- International Ethics Standards Coalition.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains.
- Modern slavery and the supply chain.
- Modern slavery in the construction sector.
- Modern Slavery Influencers’ Index.
- Modern slavery toolkit.
- Modern slavery.
- Time to face up: Modern slavery in the construction industry.