- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Mar 2021
Welcome to the Designing Buildings Wiki publishing club where you will find all the advice and resources to help you publish and share your construction industry knowledge.
Get publishing quickly with our 3-step program, receive regular tips and insight in our newsletter and use our insights to help you target and develop your content.
 Publishing program
Enrol on our publishing program to receive 3 instructional emails, each a week apart, to help you publish your first article in 3 easy steps:
- Introduction and creating your profile.
- Targeting and creating your article content.
- Publishing your article.
You can sign up for our publishing program here.
Or you can learn and publish in your own time with our recorded seminars which you can find here.
We will also be running a repeating program of 3 short broadcasts 1 week apart. Sign up here to receive joining instructions.
You can also sign up for our publishers newsletter to receive regular tips, insights and news to help you create great articles and develop your presence on Designing Buildings Wiki.
Click here to sign up now.
See our archive of publisher's newsletters here.
We have plenty of online insight to help you target, create and optimise your content:
- Quick introduction to designing buildings wiki
- Get started - top tips and help
- Information about which subject areas are the most popular and which articles get the most page views.
- Detailed research identifying a knowledge gap between what people write about and what people read.
- Analysis of the best performing articles to help you apply best practice to your own content creation.
- What is your 'page about me'?
- How to create a user signature.
- All about construction marketing.
- Video tutorial.
Designing Buildings Wiki offers you a range of tools to help you promote yourself, your company and your articles to our construction audience.
- Personal and company profiles.
- Featured articles which are promoted on every page of Designing Buildings Wiki, in our newsletter and on social media.
- Article writing and content optimisation advice.
- Sponsorship packages
Contact Simon Baxter for more details - [email protected]
Featured articles and news
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.