- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Mar 2021
Welcome to the Designing Buildings Wiki publishing club where you will find all the advice and resources to help you publish and share your construction industry knowledge.
Get publishing quickly with our 3-step program, receive regular tips and insight in our newsletter and use our insights to help you target and develop your content.
 Publishing program
Enrol on our publishing program to receive 3 instructional emails, each a week apart, to help you publish your first article in 3 easy steps:
- Introduction and creating your profile.
- Targeting and creating your article content.
- Publishing your article.
You can sign up for our publishing program here.
Or you can learn and publish in your own time with our recorded seminars which you can find here.
We will also be running a repeating program of 3 short broadcasts 1 week apart. Sign up here to receive joining instructions.
You can also sign up for our publishers newsletter to receive regular tips, insights and news to help you create great articles and develop your presence on Designing Buildings Wiki.
Click here to sign up now.
See our archive of publisher's newsletters here.
We have plenty of online insight to help you target, create and optimise your content:
- Quick introduction to designing buildings wiki
- Get started - top tips and help
- Information about which subject areas are the most popular and which articles get the most page views.
- Detailed research identifying a knowledge gap between what people write about and what people read.
- Analysis of the best performing articles to help you apply best practice to your own content creation.
- What is your 'page about me'?
- How to create a user signature.
- All about construction marketing.
- Video tutorial.
Designing Buildings Wiki offers you a range of tools to help you promote yourself, your company and your articles to our construction audience.
- Personal and company profiles.
- Featured articles which are promoted on every page of Designing Buildings Wiki, in our newsletter and on social media.
- Article writing and content optimisation advice.
- Sponsorship packages
Contact Simon Baxter for more details - [email protected]
Featured articles and news
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.