- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Mar 2021
Forum for the Built Environment
The Forum for the Built Environment (fbe) is a networking organisation for multidisciplinary professionals who work in the built environment sector. Its goal is to create opportunities for personal, professional and commercial development. It trades under its former name, Faculty of Building (fob).
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Construction industry institutes and associations.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Other construction industry organisations.
- Royal Charter International Research Award for Young Constructors 2021.
- The Livery Halls of the City of London.
- Worshipful Company of Constructors.
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.