Transparency in Supply Chains etc. A practical guide, Guidance issued under section 54(9) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, published by the Home Office, states: ‘Forced or compulsory labour is defined in international law by the ILO’s Forced Labour Convention 29 and Protocol. It involves coercion, either direct threats of violence or more subtle forms of compulsion. The key elements are that work or service is exacted from any person under the menace of any penalty and for which the person has not offered him/her self voluntarily.’
- Corporate social responsibility in construction.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Ethical labour sourcing standard.
- Ethics and the engineer.
- Ethics in construction.
- Human resource management.
- International Ethics Standards Coalition.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains.
- Modern slavery and the supply chain.
- Modern slavery in the construction sector.
- Modern Slavery Influencers’ Index.
- Modern slavery toolkit.
- Modern slavery.
- Time to face up: Modern slavery in the construction industry.