- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Dec 2020
Ref English Housing Survey, Profile and condition of the English housing stock, 2018-19, Published by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government in August 2020.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Cost to make decent.
- Decent Homes Standard.
- English housing stock age.
- English Housing Survey 2018-19.
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System.
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).
- People with disabilities.
- The cold man of Europe 2015.
- The cost of poor housing to the NHS.
- The full cost of poor housing in Wales.
- The full cost of poor housing.
- The Housing Stock of The United Kingdom.
- The real cost of poor housing.
Featured articles and news
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.