- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Dec 2020
Ref English Housing Survey, Profile and condition of the English housing stock, 2018-19, Published by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government in August 2020.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Cost to make decent.
- Decent Homes Standard.
- English housing stock age.
- English Housing Survey 2018-19.
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System.
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).
- People with disabilities.
- The cold man of Europe 2015.
- The cost of poor housing to the NHS.
- The full cost of poor housing in Wales.
- The full cost of poor housing.
- The Housing Stock of The United Kingdom.
- The real cost of poor housing.
Featured articles and news
Report includes sales vs production of compressors by type.
Government announces latest plans for growth.
Will the new requirements - once passed - go far enough?
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.