- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Oct 2020
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 define workers as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Apprenticeships levy.
- Civil Engineering Procedure.
- Construction Industry Training Board CITB.
- Employees in the construction industry.
- Identifying the causes of trends in construction labour productivity.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Skills shortage.
Featured articles and news
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.