- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Oct 2020
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 define workers as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Apprenticeships levy.
- Civil Engineering Procedure.
- Construction Industry Training Board CITB.
- Employees in the construction industry.
- Identifying the causes of trends in construction labour productivity.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Skills shortage.
Featured articles and news
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.