- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Oct 2020
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 define workers as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Apprenticeships levy.
- Civil Engineering Procedure.
- Construction Industry Training Board CITB.
- Employees in the construction industry.
- Identifying the causes of trends in construction labour productivity.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Skills shortage.
Featured articles and news
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.