- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Oct 2020
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 define workers as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Apprenticeships levy.
- Civil Engineering Procedure.
- Construction Industry Training Board CITB.
- Employees in the construction industry.
- Identifying the causes of trends in construction labour productivity.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Skills shortage.
Featured articles and news
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.