- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 29 Jul 2020
To help develop this article, click 'Edit this article' above.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 define workers as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Apprenticeships levy.
- Civil Engineering Procedure.
- Construction Industry Training Board CITB.
- Employees in the construction industry.
- Identifying the causes of trends in construction labour productivity.
- Institution of Civil Engineers.
- National Infrastructure Plan for Skills.
- Skills shortage.
Featured articles and news
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.
New Government task force will build beauty into reformed planning process.
Five outstanding aspects of the profession.