- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Nov 2021
Buildings of a very great height ITGH
Under Article R. 122-2 of the Construction and Housing Code CCH (also referred to as the Building and Housing Code, the Code of Construction or Code de la construction et de l'habitation), the acronym acronym ITGH translates to buildings of a very great height (or immeuble de très grande hauteur). This definition applies to buildings that are greater than 200 metres (or approximately 60 stories). The equivalent term in English would be a supertall or megatall building.
- Buildings of a great height IGH.
- Building codes.
- Establishments open to the public ERP.
- Fire risk in high-rise and super high-rise buildings DG 533.
- Passive fire protection is a vital tool in any fire strategy.
- Legifrance, Construction and Housing Code Article R. 122-2.
Featured articles and news
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.
ECA states concerns over the Government's disparate plans.
Net zero carbon future - necessity, not choice - was the event's focus.
CIOB event spotlighted sustainability strategies in the region.
The 19th and 20th centuries left a legacy of defects.
An invaluable technique that should be used more often.