- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Nov 2021
Buildings of a very great height ITGH
Under Article R. 122-2 of the Construction and Housing Code CCH (also referred to as the Building and Housing Code, the Code of Construction or Code de la construction et de l'habitation), the acronym acronym ITGH translates to buildings of a very great height (or immeuble de très grande hauteur). This definition applies to buildings that are greater than 200 metres (or approximately 60 stories). The equivalent term in English would be a supertall or megatall building.
- Buildings of a great height IGH.
- Building codes.
- Establishments open to the public ERP.
- Fire risk in high-rise and super high-rise buildings DG 533.
- Passive fire protection is a vital tool in any fire strategy.
- Legifrance, Construction and Housing Code Article R. 122-2.
Featured articles and news
Small businesses can expect timely reimbursement.
The good and bad aspects of 2021 change of use adjustments.
Safety lessons the space industry can teach engineers.
A tradition under threat.
The key to future-proofing infrastructure.
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.