- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 20 Jan 2021
About BREEAM Wiki
Welcome to the BREEAM Wiki, a centralised library of guidance and best practice created not by BRE but by users and other key stakeholders of BREEAM schemes and tools, including HQM and CEEQUAL. Anyone can contribute and the Wiki aims to:
- Disseminate best practice and lessons learnt.
- Make it very easy to share (see Engage).
Recently added articles
- BREEAM Transport assessment and travel plan
- Specifying BREEAM in local planning guidelines
- Making BREEAM contractually enforceable
- Operational Waste
- 2018 Ecology - Top 10 tips
- BREEAM Misconceptions
- BREEAM Easy wins
- Testing and inspecting building fabric
- Basic BREEAM process
- BREEAM and RIBA stages
- BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 changes summary
Featured articles and news
The last few days, but action needed over the next decade.
80 construction leaders and companies from across the UK.
Promoting the importance of building and fire safety.
A brief run through essential training tips from a user.
A comprehensive guide from a Cohesive BIM wiki user.
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
From practice to research and the business of materials.