A woman's job
Hannah Laurens, from A Woman's Job, says: "Did you know that girls make career choices based on gender stereotypes, and that these barely change from the ages of 7 to 17? At 'A Woman's Job' we are using social media to share women's career profiles to show girls that there are a variety of roles available to them, and women are paving the way for them already.
If you would be interested in becoming involved or if you want to know more, please email [email protected]
This article first appeared in CIAT's News on March 24 2022
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Women in the construction industry
- Building people.
- Celebrating women in engineering.
- Equality Act.
- Flexible working in engineering services.
- Gender stereotypes examined in Unlimited Potential report.
- Getting personal about protective equipment.
- How to encourage women into engineering.
- International Women in Engineering Day 2018.
- International Women in Engineering Day 2020.
- International Women's Day 2017.
- Interview with Ann Vanner.
- Interview with Paloma Hermoso, Senior Project Manager CIOB MAPM, Baker Ruff Hannon.
- Why so many women leave engineering.
- Women's Engineering Society.
- Women in Construction – the critical solution to a skills shortage.