- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Stylite T-Beam
Stylite T-Beam comprises of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) panels contour cut to suit the profile of the concrete beams.
The Stylite T-Beam system comprises of lightweight Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) panels contour cut to suit the profile of the concrete beams. The interlocking EPS panels are installed between the beams with the “toe” extending underneath to provide the all round insulation and eliminating cold bridging.
Stylite T-Beam is up to 25% quicker to install when compared to a traditional beam and concrete block floor. The infills are designed specifically to ease the installation process and therefore reduce labour time and costs.
1. Excellent thermal performance with lambda from 0.030 W/mK
2. Interlocking panels prevent cold bridging
3. Lightweight blocks reduce health and safety concerns on site
4. Can be used on all suspended floors
5. Fast installation reduces labour costs
6. Use in commercial and residential property
7. Quick and reliable deliveries
For more information on our wide range of insulation and packaging products call 01274 691777 or visit our website: http://styrene.biz/
Featured articles and news
The good and bad aspects of 2021 change of use adjustments.
Safety lessons the space industry can teach engineers.
A tradition under threat.
The key to future-proofing infrastructure.
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?