- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About HOMEXPERT SERVICES LTD
HOMEXPERT SERVICES are an expert architectural and build company providing complete design and build packages tailored for each client.Architect
United KingdomWebsite Email
Step 1 -
- Telephone advice call to discuss your ideas and book site visit.
Step 2 -
- Site Consultation (Discuss your Plans)
- Property Site laser measured survey
- We sit down on our virtual iPAD to draft your layout on site.
Step 3 -
- Production and computerised draw up of Architectural plans for your project scheme.
Step 4 -
- Plans released to you and ready to submit to your local authority.
Step 5 -
Planning application Monitor -
- We Monitor the application and answer any questions from the council on your behalf.
Featured articles and news
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.