- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About HOMEXPERT SERVICES LTD
HOMEXPERT SERVICES are an expert architectural and build company providing complete design and build packages tailored for each client.Architect
United KingdomWebsite Email
Step 1 -
- Telephone advice call to discuss your ideas and book site visit.
Step 2 -
- Site Consultation (Discuss your Plans)
- Property Site laser measured survey
- We sit down on our virtual iPAD to draft your layout on site.
Step 3 -
- Production and computerised draw up of Architectural plans for your project scheme.
Step 4 -
- Plans released to you and ready to submit to your local authority.
Step 5 -
Planning application Monitor -
- We Monitor the application and answer any questions from the council on your behalf.
Featured articles and news
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.