- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About HOMEXPERT SERVICES LTD
HOMEXPERT SERVICES are an expert architectural and build company providing complete design and build packages tailored for each client.Architect
United KingdomWebsite Email
Step 1 -
- Telephone advice call to discuss your ideas and book site visit.
Step 2 -
- Site Consultation (Discuss your Plans)
- Property Site laser measured survey
- We sit down on our virtual iPAD to draft your layout on site.
Step 3 -
- Production and computerised draw up of Architectural plans for your project scheme.
Step 4 -
- Plans released to you and ready to submit to your local authority.
Step 5 -
Planning application Monitor -
- We Monitor the application and answer any questions from the council on your behalf.
Featured articles and news
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.