- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About HOMEXPERT SERVICES LTD
HOMEXPERT SERVICES are an expert architectural and build company providing complete design and build packages tailored for each client.Architect
United KingdomWebsite Email
Step 1 -
- Telephone advice call to discuss your ideas and book site visit.
Step 2 -
- Site Consultation (Discuss your Plans)
- Property Site laser measured survey
- We sit down on our virtual iPAD to draft your layout on site.
Step 3 -
- Production and computerised draw up of Architectural plans for your project scheme.
Step 4 -
- Plans released to you and ready to submit to your local authority.
Step 5 -
Planning application Monitor -
- We Monitor the application and answer any questions from the council on your behalf.
Featured articles and news
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations is under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.
Bitumen binder may delay road surface deterioration.
A varied portfolio of internationally recognised buildings.