- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About HOMEXPERT SERVICES LTD
HOMEXPERT SERVICES are an expert architectural and build company providing complete design and build packages tailored for each client.Architect
United KingdomWebsite Email
Step 1 -
- Telephone advice call to discuss your ideas and book site visit.
Step 2 -
- Site Consultation (Discuss your Plans)
- Property Site laser measured survey
- We sit down on our virtual iPAD to draft your layout on site.
Step 3 -
- Production and computerised draw up of Architectural plans for your project scheme.
Step 4 -
- Plans released to you and ready to submit to your local authority.
Step 5 -
Planning application Monitor -
- We Monitor the application and answer any questions from the council on your behalf.
Featured articles and news
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.
Signs are pointing to a recovery for the construction industry.