- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Del Jay (Del Jaroshi)
Project Management, Construction, Structural Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Specialist Consultant and Instructor.
A professor of:
- Architecture (Architectural Design, Sustainable Architecture)
- City Planning and Urban Development (Urban, Regional, Town, and City Planning)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Green/Sustainable Building & Construction, Airport Engineering, Dimensional Control (Surveying))
- Renewable Energy (Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Utilities Design, Energy Production (Fossil, Renewable))
- Information Technology (Smart Building Design, Software Engineering, Document Management Systems, Urban Informatics, Smart City Planning)
- Computer Aided Design 2D+3D for Architects and Civil Engineers (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis, Revit Architecture and Structure, ArchiCAD, Chief Architect, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Rendering)
- Project Management (Construction Management, Quality Management, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Communication and Stakeholders)
- Quality Management (Project QM, QA/QC, TQM, 6 Sigma, PQP, ISO)
- Process Management (Corporate/Organisational Process Design, Human Resource Management, Strategic HRM, Strategic Planning, Process Reengineering)
A consultant in practice in Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management, Construction Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Architectural Design. I have as well active practice experience in IT, Information Systems, and Cloud Based Computing, in addition to corporate and organisational process engineering involvement with major international corporations. Offered various services to a wide range of educational and research institutions, along +12 years industry and sector experience with construction contractors, architects, and engineering firms (utilities, housing, transportation), and IT/Technology contractors and designers (software, networks).
Featured articles and news
The role of HVAC systems in the safe return to work.
CLC provides guidance related to product marks, post-Brexit.
Net zero goals incorporated into plans for a new European Bauhaus.
BREEAM offers its resilient approach to Building Back Better.
Country moves one step closer to creating independent body.
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.