- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Del Jay (Del Jaroshi)
Project Management, Construction, Structural Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Specialist Consultant and Instructor.
A professor of:
- Architecture (Architectural Design, Sustainable Architecture)
- City Planning and Urban Development (Urban, Regional, Town, and City Planning)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Green/Sustainable Building & Construction, Airport Engineering, Dimensional Control (Surveying))
- Renewable Energy (Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Utilities Design, Energy Production (Fossil, Renewable))
- Information Technology (Smart Building Design, Software Engineering, Document Management Systems, Urban Informatics, Smart City Planning)
- Computer Aided Design 2D+3D for Architects and Civil Engineers (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis, Revit Architecture and Structure, ArchiCAD, Chief Architect, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Rendering)
- Project Management (Construction Management, Quality Management, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Communication and Stakeholders)
- Quality Management (Project QM, QA/QC, TQM, 6 Sigma, PQP, ISO)
- Process Management (Corporate/Organisational Process Design, Human Resource Management, Strategic HRM, Strategic Planning, Process Reengineering)
A consultant in practice in Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management, Construction Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Architectural Design. I have as well active practice experience in IT, Information Systems, and Cloud Based Computing, in addition to corporate and organisational process engineering involvement with major international corporations. Offered various services to a wide range of educational and research institutions, along +12 years industry and sector experience with construction contractors, architects, and engineering firms (utilities, housing, transportation), and IT/Technology contractors and designers (software, networks).
Featured articles and news
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.