- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Del Jay (Del Jaroshi)
Project Management, Construction, Structural Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Specialist Consultant and Instructor.
A professor of:
- Architecture (Architectural Design, Sustainable Architecture)
- City Planning and Urban Development (Urban, Regional, Town, and City Planning)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Green/Sustainable Building & Construction, Airport Engineering, Dimensional Control (Surveying))
- Renewable Energy (Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Utilities Design, Energy Production (Fossil, Renewable))
- Information Technology (Smart Building Design, Software Engineering, Document Management Systems, Urban Informatics, Smart City Planning)
- Computer Aided Design 2D+3D for Architects and Civil Engineers (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis, Revit Architecture and Structure, ArchiCAD, Chief Architect, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Rendering)
- Project Management (Construction Management, Quality Management, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Communication and Stakeholders)
- Quality Management (Project QM, QA/QC, TQM, 6 Sigma, PQP, ISO)
- Process Management (Corporate/Organisational Process Design, Human Resource Management, Strategic HRM, Strategic Planning, Process Reengineering)
A consultant in practice in Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management, Construction Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Architectural Design. I have as well active practice experience in IT, Information Systems, and Cloud Based Computing, in addition to corporate and organisational process engineering involvement with major international corporations. Offered various services to a wide range of educational and research institutions, along +12 years industry and sector experience with construction contractors, architects, and engineering firms (utilities, housing, transportation), and IT/Technology contractors and designers (software, networks).
Featured articles and news
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.