- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Del Jay (Del Jaroshi)
Project Management, Construction, Structural Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Specialist Consultant and Instructor.
A professor of:
- Architecture (Architectural Design, Sustainable Architecture)
- City Planning and Urban Development (Urban, Regional, Town, and City Planning)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Green/Sustainable Building & Construction, Airport Engineering, Dimensional Control (Surveying))
- Renewable Energy (Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Utilities Design, Energy Production (Fossil, Renewable))
- Information Technology (Smart Building Design, Software Engineering, Document Management Systems, Urban Informatics, Smart City Planning)
- Computer Aided Design 2D+3D for Architects and Civil Engineers (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis, Revit Architecture and Structure, ArchiCAD, Chief Architect, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Rendering)
- Project Management (Construction Management, Quality Management, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Communication and Stakeholders)
- Quality Management (Project QM, QA/QC, TQM, 6 Sigma, PQP, ISO)
- Process Management (Corporate/Organisational Process Design, Human Resource Management, Strategic HRM, Strategic Planning, Process Reengineering)
A consultant in practice in Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management, Construction Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Architectural Design. I have as well active practice experience in IT, Information Systems, and Cloud Based Computing, in addition to corporate and organisational process engineering involvement with major international corporations. Offered various services to a wide range of educational and research institutions, along +12 years industry and sector experience with construction contractors, architects, and engineering firms (utilities, housing, transportation), and IT/Technology contractors and designers (software, networks).
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.