- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Del Jay (Del Jaroshi)
Project Management, Construction, Structural Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Specialist Consultant and Instructor.
A professor of:
- Architecture (Architectural Design, Sustainable Architecture)
- City Planning and Urban Development (Urban, Regional, Town, and City Planning)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering, Green/Sustainable Building & Construction, Airport Engineering, Dimensional Control (Surveying))
- Renewable Energy (Green Infrastructure, Sustainable Utilities Design, Energy Production (Fossil, Renewable))
- Information Technology (Smart Building Design, Software Engineering, Document Management Systems, Urban Informatics, Smart City Planning)
- Computer Aided Design 2D+3D for Architects and Civil Engineers (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Robot Structural Analysis, Revit Architecture and Structure, ArchiCAD, Chief Architect, 3D Studio Max, SketchUp, Rendering)
- Project Management (Construction Management, Quality Management, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Risk Management, Communication and Stakeholders)
- Quality Management (Project QM, QA/QC, TQM, 6 Sigma, PQP, ISO)
- Process Management (Corporate/Organisational Process Design, Human Resource Management, Strategic HRM, Strategic Planning, Process Reengineering)
A consultant in practice in Structural Engineering, Project/Program Management, Construction Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Architectural Design. I have as well active practice experience in IT, Information Systems, and Cloud Based Computing, in addition to corporate and organisational process engineering involvement with major international corporations. Offered various services to a wide range of educational and research institutions, along +12 years industry and sector experience with construction contractors, architects, and engineering firms (utilities, housing, transportation), and IT/Technology contractors and designers (software, networks).
Featured articles and news
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.