- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- 02:20, 29 August 2018 (diff | hist) BIM consultant
- 02:18, 29 August 2018 (diff | hist) BIM consultant
- 02:17, 29 August 2018 (diff | hist) N BIM consultant (Created page with "File:DOCUMENT2.jpg The BIM consultant team is responsible in to helping owner solving the people, process, and technology problem and deliver custom solutions and technology...")
- 02:15, 29 August 2018 (diff | hist) File:DOCUMENT2.jpg (uploaded a new version of "File:DOCUMENT2.jpg") (top)
- 02:15, 29 August 2018 (diff | hist) N File:DOCUMENT2.jpg
- 04:06, 5 June 2018 (diff | hist) User:ViBIM (top)
- 02:31, 24 February 2017 (diff | hist) N BIM guidelines around the world (Created page with "Now, there are so many BIM guidelines, protocols and file formats to share and manage BIM database. For example IFC (Industry Foundation Class) was developed by buildingSMART to ...")
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.