- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- 13:31, 10 January 2020 (diff | hist) N Making commercial property more efficient (Created page with "New year, new efficiencies. If you own, run or occupy a commercial property, you will always benefit from improving your asset. Increase net lettable space There is a direct co...")
- 16:34, 11 December 2019 (diff | hist) Preparing to sell a commercial property
- 16:32, 11 December 2019 (diff | hist) N Preparing to sell a commercial property (Created page with "Preparing to Sell a Commercial Property At times of economic uncertainty, selling a commercial property can be more difficult than usual. The following tips can help property ow...")
- 16:35, 3 December 2019 (diff | hist) N Improving building environmental performance during construction (Created page with "It’s well known that the construction industry is responsible for 45% of total UK carbon emissions and 32% of the waste sent to landfill in the UK. Consequently, many of those ...")
- 12:12, 18 November 2019 (diff | hist) N Property practices to assist tenant retention (Created page with "Replacing a tenant requires substantially more effort and expense than retaining a tenant. A cosmetic overhaul of a building is one of the quickest ways to give a building an up...")
- 09:56, 6 November 2019 (diff | hist) Party walls, rights of light and permitted development rights
- 09:55, 6 November 2019 (diff | hist) N Party walls, rights of light and permitted development rights (Created page with "Many landlords are putting in place plans to add additional storeys to properties in town centre locations following changes to Permitted Development Rights. This replaces the ne...")
- 09:02, 4 October 2019 (diff | hist) N Sustainable waste management (Created page with "Landfill is toxic, expensive and occupies space which may otherwise be used for development, minerals extraction or some other more appealing use. And the construction industry c...")
- 14:15, 10 September 2019 (diff | hist) N How to implement a break clause (Created page with "Your company may be expanding, and you’d like to move to larger new premises, or you now need less physical space as a result of technological or other changes. In either case,...")
- 10:32, 2 September 2019 (diff | hist) N How to create a sustainable hotel (Created page with "Whether it’s a brand new building full of the latest innovations, or a refurbishment of an existing hotel which must now meet rigorous and legally-enforced minimum energy effic...")
- 11:16, 27 August 2019 (diff | hist) N Planned preventative maintenance and technology (Created page with "In a time of ongoing pressure from budget cuts and demands for investment in new and shinier stuff than maintenance: is it possible to meet the demands of maintaining an ever-age...")
- 09:57, 23 August 2019 (diff | hist) N Sustainable refurbishment of commercial buildings (Created page with "The refurbishment of an existing building must now meet rigorous and legally-enforced minimum energy efficiency standards, as sustainability continues to force its way up the age...")
- 13:36, 6 August 2019 (diff | hist) N The effect of trees on Rights of Light (Created page with "Not having access to natural daylight is damaging to our circadian rhythm and is linked to many conditions including vitamin D deficiency and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). ...")
Featured articles and news
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.
Help us update process pieces from your field.
APM report explores existing practice.
COVID-19 and the importance of mental wellbeing.
As Professionally Qualified Person (PQP).
In order of relevance and with industry responses.
Raising awareness of the impacts of loneliness.
The list is growing, and in more ways than one.
We shouldn’t build new, If we can’t maintain what's built.
Timber Accelerator Hub phase 1 report