- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 07:45, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) m Specification guidance for construction
- 07:38, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) m User:SuButcher (top)
- 07:37, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) m User:SuButcher
- 07:36, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) N File:SuButcher-by-ClaudiaGannon1.jpg (top)
- 07:34, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) m User:SuButcher
- 07:34, 13 May 2013 (diff | hist) N User:SuButcher (Created page with " It is about time that Social Media was put to work for Construction. Stop tinkering around on the edges and get a structure in place. <br/>After training in architecture, I spe...")
Featured articles and news
A quick introduction to a very complicated subject.
CIOB suggests the economic reach of construction is double the official figures.
The first US building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding In-Use.
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.
Conserving the iron roof at the Albert Dock.
Delivering an infrastructure revolution.
The admissibility of evidence.
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?
ECA backs call for a rolling programme of rail electrification.