- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 12:09, 8 August 2018 (diff | hist) The need for company fire risk assessments
- 12:07, 8 August 2018 (diff | hist) Health and safety as an essential aspect of the workplace
- 12:05, 8 August 2018 (diff | hist) The Health and Safety (Offences) Act 2008
- 12:02, 8 August 2018 (diff | hist) Health and safety for the workplace
- 09:45, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N The Health and Safety (Offences) Act 2008 (Created page with "Breaches in Health and Safety law could now land employers or their staff in prison, where previously they would have faced fines. The Health and Safety (Offences) Act 2008 came ...")
- 09:42, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N Health and safety as an essential aspect of the workplace (Created page with "Not many would be aware of this, but the government has legislation for health and safety of people at work. The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires the employers to ...")
- 09:38, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N The need for company fire risk assessments (Created page with "If you as of yet, have not prepared a fire risk assessment, then your company is vulnerable to fines and penalties. Also if you think that preparing a fires risk assessment is as...")
- 09:31, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N The need for a health and safety professional in the workplace (Created page with "Everyone has heard the old saying "accidents don't just happen, they are made". The fact is that this is the truth and ambivalence is the first step in creating an acci...")
- 09:29, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N Health and safety defined (Created page with "As a business owner you need to view Health & Safety not just as having no accidents, but working with your staff to ensure the working environment is safe so they are as pro...")
- 09:27, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N Checking for health and safety in businesses (Created page with "The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Construction (Design Management) Regulations 2007 places responsibilities on business owners to assess sub-contractors to ensure th...")
- 09:25, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) N Health and safety for the workplace (Created page with "It is important for every company or industry to have its own health and safety plan template. This indicates not only the priority of the company given to its workers but it als...")
Featured articles and news
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.