- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:11, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) Through-Floor Lifts
- 10:09, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) Through-Floor Lifts
- 10:07, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) N Through-Floor Lifts (Created page with "= Through-Floor Lifts = File:Elesse-Lift-Between-Floors.jpg Through-Floor Lifts (sometimes Through Floor Lifts not hyphenated, Through Floor Home Lifts or simply Home Lifts...")
- 10:06, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Elesse-In-Use-Standing-Small-Lift.jpg (The Wessex Lifts Elesse Home Lift, in use.) (top)
- 10:04, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Elesse-Lift-Between-Floors.jpg (The Wessex Elesse Home Lift being shown between floors.) (top)
- 10:03, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) N File:VM-Through-Floor-Home-Lift.jpg (The Wessex VM, through-floor home lift being demonstrated by a wheelchair user.) (top)
- 09:44, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) N File:4290 001.jpg (A very old Wessex Through-Floor Lift) (top)
- 09:30, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) User:Julian Orchard (top)
- 09:28, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) User:Julian Orchard
- 09:27, 14 March 2018 (diff | hist) User:Julian Orchard
Featured articles and news
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.