- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 12:13, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) A new capital for the UK
- 12:12, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) Garden cities
- 12:12, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) Edge Debate 71 - Can decentralisation solve the housing crisis?
- 12:11, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) Densification
- 12:10, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) N A new capital for the UK (Created page with "Relocating the British capital out of London would regenerate the regions, save money, and perhaps even rescue the UK itself, writes architect James Dunnett. ----- The mother of...")
- 12:09, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Le corbusier.jpg (top)
- 12:07, 5 February 2016 (diff | hist) N File:West bromwich.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.