- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Nov 2020
Safety tips for construction workers
- Make sure all employees are wearing the correct protective gear.
- Use up-to-date technologies in health and safety management systems.
- Inspect construction equipment and tools regularly.
- Communicate clearly - especially during emergencies.
- Do not take shortcuts when using dangerous equipment.
- Make health and safety training mandatory.
- Post safety signs for everyone to see.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).