- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Nov 2020
Safety tips for construction workers
- Make sure all employees are wearing the correct protective gear.
- Use up-to-date technologies in health and safety management systems.
- Inspect construction equipment and tools regularly.
- Communicate clearly - especially during emergencies.
- Do not take shortcuts when using dangerous equipment.
- Make health and safety training mandatory.
- Post safety signs for everyone to see.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.