- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Nov 2020
Safety tips for construction workers
- Make sure all employees are wearing the correct protective gear.
- Use up-to-date technologies in health and safety management systems.
- Inspect construction equipment and tools regularly.
- Communicate clearly - especially during emergencies.
- Do not take shortcuts when using dangerous equipment.
- Make health and safety training mandatory.
- Post safety signs for everyone to see.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.
Fuller’s legacy in the field of resource management.