- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 22 Oct 2021
Resolution planning information
Resolution planning, guidance note, published by the Government Commercial Function in May 2021, suggests that resolution planning information covers both information prepared by a supplier and information prepared by a contracting authority, and includes:
- Exposure: Critical contracts list.
- Resolvability: Corporate Resolution Planning Structural Review.
- Financial Information.
- Insolvency continuity plan for the particular services.
- Exit plan and exit information for the particular services.
- Internal contingency plan for the particular services.
Featured articles and news
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.
ECA states concerns over the Government's disparate plans.
Net zero carbon future - necessity, not choice - was the event's focus.