Research: Diversity, skills and social value
There is some fantastic work done every year that examines challenges - and often presents solutions - across the built environment industry. Dissertations and reports are written about diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value, however finding these student outputs is never simple.
- See here for an example.
- In the Tools menu, click upload image / file.
- Upload a PDF of your research report or dissertation / thesis.
- Next create an article with text that links to one or more of the pdfs - maybe an abstract with a link. Ensure you tick the 'People' box in the Categories list for your article to be part of this microsite.
- Edit this article by adding details of your upload below - or contact Building People for assistance.
- Share your upload with as wide an audience as possible to encourage others to do the same.
 Young people
- Construction as a career of choice for young people
- Identifying barriers to the employment of young people classified as not in education, employment or training within the construction sector
- The UK's Forgotten Youth
Diversity, social value and skills
- Building People 'Network of Networks'
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.