Research: Diversity, skills and social value
There is some fantastic work done every year that examines challenges - and often presents solutions - across the built environment industry. Dissertations and reports are written about diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value, however finding these academic outputs is never simple.
- See here for an example.
- In the Tools menu, click upload image / file.
- Upload a PDF of your research report or dissertation / thesis.
- Next create an article with text that links to one or more of the pdfs - maybe an abstract with a link. Ensure you tick the 'People' box in the Categories list for your article to be part of this microsite.
- Edit this article by adding details of your upload below - or contact [email protected]uk for assistance.
- Share your upload with as wide an audience as possible to encourage others to do the same.
- Tell the Building People team ([email protected]uk) and we will post on our social media channels to celebrate all your hard work and help industry benefit from your learnings.
 Social impact / Procurement / Planning
- The Retention of Women in the UK Construction Industry
- WOMEN IN ARCHITECTURE: Self-Development and Career Advancement for Mid-Level Professionals
 Young people
Diversity, social value and skills
- Academic research
- A-Z of EDI: Definitions
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.
- Finding it tricky? Contact us for assistance.