Research: Diversity, skills and social value
We have divided the research into categories, to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. (Please add themes as you upload your research - if in doubt, ask for help via [email protected]uk).
 Social impact / Procurement / Planning
- The Retention of Women in the UK Construction Industry
- WOMEN IN ARCHITECTURE: Self-Development and Career Advancement for Mid-Level Professionals
 Young people
Diversity, social value and skills
 Are you looking for..?
- Work Opportunities (from work experience to jobs)
- Activities & Events
- Ask a Person
- Search Organisations (careers support specific to diverse groups)
- A-Z of EDI: Definitions
- Student research (on social value / EDI / careers)
 Join in
Have you got useful material to share?
If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then help people to find it by adding details to this People microsite and using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.
- Finding it tricky? Contact us for assistance.