- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 12 Feb 2021
ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Occupational health and safety management — General guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic defines a face covering as a: ‘facepiece that covers the mouth, nose and chin…. Face coverings are also known as community masks, hygiene mask, barrier masks, comfort masks and other local terms.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Coronavirus and force majeure.
- Coronavirus impact survey.
- Coronavirus job retention scheme.
- COVID-19 and mental health within construction firms.
- Covid-19 and the new normal for infrastructure systems - next steps.
- Covid-19 and the new normal for infrastructure systems.
- COVID-19 and the US HVAC sector.
- Designing HVAC to resist harmful pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria and viruses such as influenza and 2019-nCov).
- Face coverings and a shifting policy background.
- IMMUNE Building Standard.
- Pandemic migration.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Social distancing on construction sites.
Featured articles and news
The last few days, but action needed over the next decade.
80 construction leaders and companies from across the UK.
Promoting the importance of building and fire safety.
A brief run through essential training tips from a user.
A comprehensive guide from a Cohesive BIM wiki user.
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
From practice to research and the business of materials.