- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Mar 2021
The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines dissolved oxygen (DO) as: ‘The amount of oxygen dissolved in water. Oxygen is vital for aquatic life, so this measurement is a test of the health of a river. Used as a water quality indicator.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Do our water quality standards demonstrate to the public that their water supply is clean?
- Environmental performance of the water and sewerage companies.
- Integrated water management.
- River engineering.
- SuDS manual.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems.
- Types of water.
- Water quality.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.