- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
United Arab Emirates
1) For Project Management: I am Certified PMP By PMI
2) For Construction Management: I have both qualifications as a Contractor, I am CERTIFIED ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) As a Consultant, I am a CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM).
3) For Site Supervision: Licensed by Dubai Municipality for UNLIMITED FLOORS CONSTRUCTION.
4) For Technical qualification: I am Licensed By Dubai Municipality for G+4 FLOORS design
5) UAE, KSA and Jordan Experience.
6) I have UAE, KSA and Jordan driving license.
8) I have a Certificate in INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (INTERNAL AUDIT). please note also I have experience in tendering stages, subcontractors selection, design, FIDIC contracts, dealing with local authorities DM, DEWA, Civil defence...etc. and I have worked on the Construction of 4 Stars hotel construction in Dubai. Also, I worked as a General Manager for 3 years in an engineering firm in Dubai
Featured articles and news
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.
Help us update process pieces from your field.
APM report explores existing practice.
COVID-19 and the importance of mental wellbeing.
As Professionally Qualified Person (PQP).
In order of relevance and with industry responses.
Raising awareness of the impacts of loneliness.
The list is growing, and in more ways than one.
We shouldn’t build new, If we can’t maintain what's built.
Timber Accelerator Hub phase 1 report