- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
United Arab Emirates
1) For Project Management: I am Certified PMP By PMI
2) For Construction Management: I have both qualifications as a Contractor, I am CERTIFIED ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) As a Consultant, I am a CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM).
3) For Site Supervision: Licensed by Dubai Municipality for UNLIMITED FLOORS CONSTRUCTION.
4) For Technical qualification: I am Licensed By Dubai Municipality for G+4 FLOORS design
5) UAE, KSA and Jordan Experience.
6) I have UAE, KSA and Jordan driving license.
8) I have a Certificate in INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (INTERNAL AUDIT). please note also I have experience in tendering stages, subcontractors selection, design, FIDIC contracts, dealing with local authorities DM, DEWA, Civil defence...etc. and I have worked on the Construction of 4 Stars hotel construction in Dubai. Also, I worked as a General Manager for 3 years in an engineering firm in Dubai
Featured articles and news
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.