- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
United Arab Emirates
1) For Project Management: I am Certified PMP By PMI
2) For Construction Management: I have both qualifications as a Contractor, I am CERTIFIED ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) As a Consultant, I am a CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM).
3) For Site Supervision: Licensed by Dubai Municipality for UNLIMITED FLOORS CONSTRUCTION.
4) For Technical qualification: I am Licensed By Dubai Municipality for G+4 FLOORS design
5) UAE, KSA and Jordan Experience.
6) I have UAE, KSA and Jordan driving license.
8) I have a Certificate in INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (INTERNAL AUDIT). please note also I have experience in tendering stages, subcontractors selection, design, FIDIC contracts, dealing with local authorities DM, DEWA, Civil defence...etc. and I have worked on the Construction of 4 Stars hotel construction in Dubai. Also, I worked as a General Manager for 3 years in an engineering firm in Dubai
Featured articles and news
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.