- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
United Arab Emirates
1) For Project Management: I am Certified PMP By PMI
2) For Construction Management: I have both qualifications as a Contractor, I am CERTIFIED ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) As a Consultant, I am a CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM).
3) For Site Supervision: Licensed by Dubai Municipality for UNLIMITED FLOORS CONSTRUCTION.
4) For Technical qualification: I am Licensed By Dubai Municipality for G+4 FLOORS design
5) UAE, KSA and Jordan Experience.
6) I have UAE, KSA and Jordan driving license.
8) I have a Certificate in INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (INTERNAL AUDIT). please note also I have experience in tendering stages, subcontractors selection, design, FIDIC contracts, dealing with local authorities DM, DEWA, Civil defence...etc. and I have worked on the Construction of 4 Stars hotel construction in Dubai. Also, I worked as a General Manager for 3 years in an engineering firm in Dubai
Featured articles and news
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.