- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
United Arab Emirates
1) For Project Management: I am Certified PMP By PMI
2) For Construction Management: I have both qualifications as a Contractor, I am CERTIFIED ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGER by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) As a Consultant, I am a CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION PROJECT CONSULTANT by American Academy of Project Management (AAPM).
3) For Site Supervision: Licensed by Dubai Municipality for UNLIMITED FLOORS CONSTRUCTION.
4) For Technical qualification: I am Licensed By Dubai Municipality for G+4 FLOORS design
5) UAE, KSA and Jordan Experience.
6) I have UAE, KSA and Jordan driving license.
8) I have a Certificate in INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (INTERNAL AUDIT). please note also I have experience in tendering stages, subcontractors selection, design, FIDIC contracts, dealing with local authorities DM, DEWA, Civil defence...etc. and I have worked on the Construction of 4 Stars hotel construction in Dubai. Also, I worked as a General Manager for 3 years in an engineering firm in Dubai
Featured articles and news
TASC/CIOB study looks at post-pandemic struggles and trends.
The Government announces recalibrated goals.
ECA proposes strategies for the present and the future.
Paul Morrell to lead independent review of the construction products testing regime.
Standard will help employers foster wellbeing and manage psychosocial risks.
Global fire standards for safety of people and property.
An introduction to the 5 core principles of lean.
Can the profession use its skills to save the world from climate change?
How faulty science resulted in sanitation reform.
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
Click the button to subscribe.